silEnT Mod servers - Update

daredevil

DD what is not working with menus? I'll try to fix it asap.

During the tests on offline server only one menu .pk3 file was present and I'm sure it was being read properly. (fs_referencedlist & fs_openedlist)

Most of the content for menus is complete so if you want to talk more about details we can do so via some messenger :)

Thanks a lot for the update! Can't wait to test all new cvars!

• Leader

DD what is not working with menus? I'll try to fix it asap.

Do you mean that the FA-Servers tab is not appearing in the 0.9.0 menus?  DD says that will come next.

Next step is to create some small fun vsay pack for Beginners 2. Don't worry for spam. We will be soon adding some advanced anti spam features on all server.

Any suggestions are more then welcome!

Perhaps add this sound to the pack?  It can be fun one to issue after, say, someone kills ya. ;)

Beyond that, thanks for the updates. :)

• Like 1

hey daredevil... i see hc is not updated yet... Please tell me you'll use the g_forceLimboHealth 2 once u update to 0.9.0!

Also if you could add F|A Base v2 please!

That would be great!

Anyway thanks, good work!

• Like 1

• Administrators

hey daredevil... i see hc is not updated yet... Please tell me you'll use the g_forceLimboHealth 2 once u update to 0.9.0!

Also if you could add F|A Base v2 please!

That would be great!

Anyway thanks, good work!

That's has been set actually in new config. Hardcore files are ready but it seems like at night it goes popular so i don't wanna mess it up. I will try to find some day time to do it once I get around. 

• Like 2

That's has been set actually in new config. Hardcore files are ready but it seems like at night it goes popular so i don't wanna mess it up. I will try to find some day time to do it once I get around. 

Would be nice to update all silents when menus are working properly so you could do two things at one server restart :P

Thanks for update :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When will SIlent1 be updated? :)

Being updated right now. Should be done in 10 minutes

• Like 4

im glad reading this message I was really like wtf silent empty and password protected lol

• Like 1

• Leader

Don't be startled if it says "Password Required" if you try to connect before the update is finished. :D

WOOPS! we posted at the same time :)

im glad reading this message I was really like wtf silent empty and password protected lol

Edited by RedBaird
woops
  • Like 1