COD4 remastered

xXAdamXx

Thoughts and feedback?? I've already pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition from gamestop of infinite warfare and the remastered version (MOSTLY ONLY FOR REMASTERED BUT IT WAS $80)!!!! I hope to be playing with some of you. add me on xbox, oh and daredevil get a mic please so we can play :>.

who's psyched for this?

• Like 1

If it wont be selled separted then I won't buy it... I am done with the future setting... It's getting to much sci-fiction... Battlefield 1 for me this year, and maybe COD4 remaster when it's sold without Infinite.

I really hope for a good remaster, COD4 and WaW were for me the best. Call of Duty 1 on PC was very good tho

Edited by equaLz
  • Like 2

If it wont be selled separted then I won't buy it... I am done with the future setting... It's getting to much sci-fiction... Battlefield 1 for me this year, and maybe COD4 remaster when it's sold without Infinite.

I really hope for a good remaster, COD4 and WaW were for me the best. Call of Duty 1 on PC was very good tho

Cpt Price is remastered bby > : ) If it was cheaper, then I would buy it in a heartbeat!

unfortunate about the marketing deal I hear ya

Sorry 80$ is too much for me!

I meant bo3 ya scrub!

Nah i won't get it. First of i think that a remaster wasn't needed at all, second it isn't a stand alone game and third, you don't even get the full game. They removed like 6 multiplayer maps, which will later on (just speculation) be added as dlc.

• Like 1

Yeah, no. I have no desire to pay these thieves anymore. Ironic that when COD4 was at it's height of popularity, they release a major DLC. How much was that DLC you may ask, free. Now they are "remastering" it, and oh by the way, you can only get it by buy a shit game that is already a failure. It will more than likely not work correctly on launch, just like every other major release lately. They will patch it, but you paid 80 for a game that doesn't work at launch. Than they already have DLC's planed, and maybe even developed, so they are selling you an incomplete game. Just to gouge you for more money to complete it.

If Remasters gets released around the 20 dollar price point, without the other game, I would consider it. 

Side note: I am not against paying for development. I get that, that is the business my career resides. But their model is old and I am tired of it. I hope this bombs, hard. Maybe that will get through to these types of shops. I have been playing the crap out of 2 $20 games lately, with either free or very cheap (less than $5, most 2), DLC's that add minor content and are not mandatory (not finishing a game by DLC). So it can be done. But they take more time. But with this model of kicking out shit games every year to nickle and dime 12 year olds parents. I am done with that. I would strongly encourage everybody to do the same.

I know others have their own opinions, and feel their is still value in activision. But not for me anymore. /rant

• Like 2

Screw infinite warfare... Battlefield 1 all the way, unless they release cod4 remastered separately :P. I mean who would pay over 40$ for a game like infinite warfare? Its just my opinion but I would wait till cod4 comes out separately.

• Like 1

Screw infinite warfare... Battlefield 1 all the way, unless they release cod4 remastered separately :P. I mean who would pay over 40$ for a game like infinite warfare? Its just my opinion but I would wait till cod4 comes out separately.

Hey sonofdoc.. #blameadam ayee

anyways yeah i hear all you guys but I'm going for it anyways i'll tell you how it goes once we get to november