Lagging on Jaymod servers only

pretorian

Hello guys,

I kind of have a problem. I can't play properly on your jaymod servers. Im getting massive lags as soon as i move. If im not moving everthing seem to be fine. Ive been searching on the internet without succes yet.

I played on your jaymod servers before with the same PC and the Same connection. All of the sudden this came a few days ago. Really appreciate the help.

The first and the second picture are when im moving.

The last one is when im not moving.

As i said before, it's just on Jaymod. Not on any other mod. Im kind of confused since ive never had this problem.

Thanks in advance!

post-19523-0-36459100-1464255973_thumb.jpg

post-19523-0-15806100-1464255980_thumb.jpg

post-19523-0-50282400-1464255984_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

OK guys its fixed. The sulution was pmove_fixed 1. Thanks anyways.

Thnx for the info about cmd I will try it myself as I have shitload of lags on all 3 jaymod servers recently

Thnx for the info about cmd I will try it myself as I have shitload of lags on all 3 jaymod servers recently

Xp boom i made a mistake. Its pmove_fixed 0. Just if you use any scripts. Check if any script autotoggles to pmove_fixed 1. If yes turn everything to 0. I hope this helps other People on the server with the same problem.

• Like 2