Game of Thrones S06E05

On topic: guys, you realize this Hodor thing means bran can change the past? :o

If he really can, I'm so done with this

...I mean, I'm not done, I'll watch it nevertheless but

On topic: guys, you realize this Hodor thing means bran can change the past? :o

How did he change the past? What has happened has always happened, from our perspective I don't think any timelines have been changed.

If he really can, I'm so done with this

...I mean, I'm not done, I'll watch it nevertheless but

He didn't change the past, Hodor has always been Hodor, and it's always been Bran that mind f*cked him 

Not sure Hodor is killed.. And now your right about the amount of wolf running around ;)

Maybe the Night King raises him up again. ZOMBIE HODOR SMASH!!!1111

How did he change the past? What has happened has always happened, from our perspective I don't think any timelines have been changed.

He didn't change the past, Hodor has always been Hodor, and it's always been Bran that mind f*cked him 

Um... How do you explain Willis becoming Hodor because of Bran at a time where Bran didn't exist without messing with time?

Um... How do you explain Willis becoming Hodor because of Bran at a time where Bran didn't exist without messing with time?

Well it depends on what you mean by changing the past. Hodor's brain got broken about 30 years before Bran was born, was broken all through season 1 to season 6 - nothing from our perspective has changed. It's not like Bran has changed any of the facts as the story is presented, it's just it turns out he was responsible for them occurring in the first place. 

Well it depends on what you mean by changing the past. Hodor's brain got broken about 30 years before Bran was born, was broken all through season 1 to season 6 - nothing from our perspective has changed. It's not like Bran has changed any of the facts as the story is presented, it's just it turns out he was responsible for them occurring in the first place. 

I never said that he changed the story. I said that he changed the past, which implies that he could do it again, possibly without messing up the storyline :P 

• Like 1

I never said that he changed the story. I said that he changed the past, which implies that he could do it again, possibly without messing up the storyline :P

Ah right well I don't have a problem with him changing the past as long as it doesn't change the present. Could turn out that Bran's meddling is what caused all sorts of bad stuff to go down

• Like 1

It has defenitely brought up theories though.

They are mentioning things like Bran actually influencing the past by "whispering" to the mad king and making him go mad.

People are saying Bran is at fault for all the shit that's happening in the show, meaning if Bran DID make the mad king go mad or if Bran DID whisper to Rhaegar to give the rose to Lyanna, then roberts rebellion would've never happened.

>

Some proof would be when Jaime, Barristan, and Robert are talking about their first kills.

Robert asks Jaime what the Mad kings last words were when he stabbed him in the back, and Jaime says "Burn them all" were his last words.

Seemingly, "Burn them all" was a phrase that the Mad king said repeatedly, just like Hodor saying Hodor all the time.

Could Bran have been warning the Mad King about the White walkers, and mentioning how to kill them by warging and whispering "Burn them all" to him?

They're also saying that Bran might be the Brandons of the past including Bran the builder, Brandon Stark - Ned's brother, and all the Brandons in the family line.

On another note, I think they're bringing cold hands into the show. Because that guy on the elk in the trailer defenitely seems so.

We'll have to wait and see, and hope someone leaks sooner again haha.

Some kind of time loop.... the past made Bran but Bran made the past....this has been done before and that's why I'm not impressed. The scene with Hodor was well done though.

How they got rid of Summer was stupid. And the reason for the White Walkers to exist is...plain dull. I expected much more of the White Walkers origin.

• Like 1

Some kind of time loop.... the past made Bran but Bran made the past....this has been done before and that's why I'm not impressed. The scene with Hodor was well done though.

How they got rid of Summer was stupid. And the reason for the White Walkers to exist is...plain dull. I expected much more of the White Walkers origin.

The books are different from the show man, you'll have to read the books if you want a more in-depth answer and different story.

The show is only projecting to the mass media and they are speeding things up to make sure the show ends at Season 8.

Also, they killed Summer to announce that "Winter is coming", It's kind of thing with every Direwolf and character + it probably cost them because CGI is expensive.

Lady-Sansa will become a lady

Nymeria-Arrya becomes a warrior

Greywind-Robb gone with the ice, cold wind?

Ghost-Jon dies, comes back

Shaggydog-No clue, filler?

Summer-Winter is coming

• Like 1

I love foreshadowing only when you start throwing in prophecies, it gives away too much.

At one point Dany receives a series of visions in the House of the Undying. One of which she is told a dragon will have three heads.

We know that she has three dragons so we could take this to mean three riders, one for each dragon.

It is obvious that Dany will be one of the riders but who are the other two?

When Bran meets the three eyed crow as a man under the tree he ask if he will ever be able to walk again.  The answer is no but he is told he will fly.

Bran will control the second dragon.

The third I am struggling with and I can only think that John Snow is actually a Targaryen.  At first I thought he was Eddard's son but now I am beginning to believe Rhaegar Targeryen raped Lyanna Stark.

If this is not the reason you could always argue that he has received some form of blessing from the Red god being that he only brings back those who have an unfinished destiny.

I think this can also be backed by using the red priestesses.  Dany has been promised by the Red god to the highest of all priestess which run his temple in Esteros.  John Snow has been promised to Melisandre.

Oh and my theory why...

They will need the Dragons to kill the White Walkers

The third I am struggling with and I can only think that John Snow is actually a Targaryen.  At first I thought he was Eddard's son but now I am beginning to believe Rhaegar Targeryen raped Lyanna Stark.

Well I think at this point it's pretty obvious Jon Snow is a Targeryen.

And there's another theory saying Tyrion Lannister is a Targaryen too. Which is why he could approach the dragons. so many theories tho

I love foreshadowing only when you start throwing in prophecies, it gives away too much.

At one point Dany receives a series of visions in the House of the Undying. One of which she is told a dragon will have three heads.

We know that she has three dragons so we could take this to mean three riders, one for each dragon.

It is obvious that Dany will be one of the riders but who are the other two?

When Bran meets the three eyed crow as a man under the tree he ask if he will ever be able to walk again.  The answer is no but he is told he will fly.

Bran will control the second dragon.

If this is not the reason you could always argue that he has received some form of blessing from the Red god being that he only brings back those who have an unfinished destiny.

I think this can also be backed by using the red priestesses.  Dany has been promised by the Red god to the highest of all priestess which run his temple in Esteros.  John Snow has been promised to Melisandre.

Oh and my theory why...

They will need the Dragons to kill the White Walkers

Jon Snow has to be the third head. Just think about who the story actually revolves around.

I think it's gonnna be Bran, Jon and Dany because while I think Tyrion is a closet targaryen he's more of in an alliance with Dany's storyline rather than his own.

Thing about the Rhaegar and Lyanna theory is that Lyanna never really "loved" Robert, nor did Rhaegar ever really "love" Ellia Martel. I just can't see it being rape...