ET Server =F|A=Beach Party

RendeL

• Administrators

I still have few days to update silent which has taken long ass time to do it from my side. I believe, I need to do it asap so we get one week to test it out before event. I guess, clock is ticking for me.

• Like 5

I still have few days to update silent which has taken long ass time to do it from my side. I believe, I need to do it asap so we get one week to test it out before event. I guess, clock is ticking for me.

If there would be any serious problems we can always change the server of course. But let's assume that's not going to happen :D

If there would be any serious problems we can always change the server of course. But let's assume that's not going to happen :D

Well I don't want to sound cocky but yes this oarticular server should be 'fixed' as there are still some unusual things, and on this server only :)

• Like 1

I will be there too ,,

Just one thing, what's the Time zone that is mentioned above?

If noone corrects me, it is the servers timezone GMT +1 and it is located in Germany.

But in the end there is plenty of time to join: from noon till the next morning :)

As long as you join somewhere beetween that partytime it is cool.

• Like 1

Started playing on Beginner 2 myself lately, had lots of fun playing there.

I'm sure a gameday there will be a blast!

• Like 1

• Leader

If noone corrects me, it is the servers timezone GMT +1 and it is located in Germany.

It will start at 12 noon, London time, or 11 AM server time. :)   (4 am my time :( )

• Like 3

Remember to put the alarm on then :D

He doesn't need no alarm, he just has his naps afternoon and than all night party till the beat drops! Hahaha :D

• Like 2

He doesn't need no alarm, he just has his naps afternoon and than all night party till the beat drops! Hahaha :D

Does he even sleeps??

He has a kinda "BOT" attitude... :D

• Like 1