Feeling lonely

NooBHunteR

i joined few days ago... and i just saw that i dont have ant friends.. isnt that so freaking sad???? guyz take some pity on this new member.. and add him..

Regards:- 

the lone NooBHunteR

• Like 4

You'll be friend with members if you succeed matching two conditions:

-in game activity

-forum activity 

Then maybe ya shall get sweets from mama audrey. :3

• Like 3

I kinda quit adding new friends..D: gasp!! ...until I see them in game or mostly for me on forum...I talk about myself a lot...I'm just trying to share... I am very interested in what people do in their spare time..tinkering,hobbies and recreation....sports(not my favorite)..but others like and post about it.. no clue why people do not put vids or pics when they do say they have hobbies,interests or collector items? I'm in a lul right now because I'm finished some projects "tinkering" ...seems all I want to do is drink beer and ride a 2009 minibike i painted and upgraded mechanicals on ....I got a lot of mundane chore type projects to do..if y'all wanna see me fix a back door on the house,make a work bench or put new rollers on my old boat trailer ooo weee! ...so give status updates..posts or topics things that interest you..hell its just someting to do.. us adding you as a friend and never hearing anything about you is not really going to make you less lonely..will it?

• Like 1

One day you'll look at your friends list and think... "Who the hell are all those people?"

At that moment, you will know your purpose of life has succeeded.

• Like 2

You'll be friend with members if you succeed matching two conditions:

-in game activity

-forum activity 

Then maybe ya shall get sweets from mama audrey. :3

This recipe sucked for me, ha. But my game activity has been low recently :P