F1

ExCaL

• 2 months later...

Nice race (not including  all the laps behind a safetycar) ,they should have let them go free and race :) .Unfortunately a mistake by redbull to put them on the intermediate tyres when theres already a prospect for more rain comming.But really a nice race and ending in a 3rd place for Verstappen.Think Rosberg was happy with the fact that Verstappen wasnt in his back mirror after the wrong tyre switch :D

• 2 weeks later...

does any1 knows something about robert kubica, if he will ever start at F1 again? cant find nothing about that on the inet <_<

No don't come back in F1, he did an test in 2014 what was giong well

but the question at that moment was "whats next"  

there was no Next because of his physical shortcomings

can't wait for coming last Race in Abu Dhabi,   1 thing = will be an great Race!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

does somebody knows, if kubica will ever come back to the f1? cant find literally nothing about that theme -___-"

Nope, Kubica suffered a serious injury to his wrist due to which he wouldn't be able to mess around with the wheel of F1 car afaik

does any1 knows something about robert kubica, if he will ever start at F1 again? cant find nothing about that on the inet <_<

No don't come back in F1, he did an test in 2014 what was giong well

but the question at that moment was "whats next"  

there was no Next because of his physical shortcomings

Really, you have to accept this, nooneonetheone, he is not coming back to F1.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/robert-kubica-could-been-f1-4616509

“Last year,” Kubica said, “I did some simulator work for Mercedes but with my limitations, I am not able to drive an F1 car in some circuits like Monte Carlo and Singapore, where there are tight corners. I have no rotation of my wrist and my forearm. In touring cars and rally cars, I can compensate with my shoulder but in F1, the space in the cockpits is too tight, too narrow."

Edit : Good news, nooneonetheone !! http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/128010 , he wants to have a go in F1 again :P I think he is going to have a run in WEC this year tho ;)

• Like 1