Hello W:ET GUID

Ice King

click right above on your name go to profile settings scroll down and you see guid area there you can change your guid or add it

click right above on your name go to profile settings scroll down and you see guid area there you can change your guid or add it

No, he can't. He is also from croatia, playing on same server as I do. We are communicating last few days via viber about his problem, he sent me pics and also I tryed to login myself on his account, there is no option for him to add it. He than tryed to make new account with new mail, also same thing. On edit my profile he has just on the left side e mail & password but not profile settings what should be above "email & password".

Hello all i have problem whit my acc,i can change my W:ET GUID, Please help m[/size]

I was told by Sis that you need to make first post to be able to add the guid. Please try it now.

• Like 1

also doesnt he have the option "edit my profile" its just under the new content button ? or you still get the same as you just mentioned ?

also doesnt he have the option "edit my profile" its just under the new content button ? or you still get the same as you just mentioned ?

He had the option but not "profile settings". Sis & dj & d..x were right he needed to post 1 post first to be able to add the guid.

• Like 1