Game of Thrones S06E02

If you take the books into account, the most accepted theory is that Jon's consciousness is in Ghost. This is thanks to the prologue of Varamyr Sixskins (free folk man famous for his warging abilities) where it is described how his "spirit/soul" flows out of his body after he dies and tries to find a new body.

• Like 1

i thought s6 episode 1 was pretty disappointing, but this one made up for it! damn anticipation now for next weeks episode, and im working that day also :(

I disliked Ramsay killing Roose for a few reasons. In the books, and slightly less so in the show, Roose is calculating, smart, and cunning and makes for an excellent villain with many nuances. What D+D have done with show Ramsay is, for me, quite silly. Now they're replacing a character who lived in a moral grey zone with someone who is pure evil. Imo it's a terrible choice.

In terms of Jon, it was expected for book readers from the multiple instances in the books where Red Priests have resurrected other characters. Him warging into Ghost is also the most likely scenario since again, one of the prologues went into great detail on what the physical death of a warg was like. 

Personally I'm really looking forward to the Tower of Joy scene, hopefully the show does it justice!

• Like 1

Did he warg into his wolf? I thought ghost just got up because he knew Jon was alive again - you know animals are all weird and psychic and know stuff like that. Like how a cat at an old peoples home will go and sit on the next resident to die... sorry what were we talking about? 

I think so  :hmm . In the books it's hinted that all of the Starks are wargs and of course before wargs die they leave their body (which I assume happened to Jon?) Also, the way that Ghost looked like he was playing dead I thought that was the soul leaving the Direwolf. 

I think so  :hmm . In the books it's hinted that all of the Starks are wargs and of course before wargs die they leave their body (which I assume happened to Jon?) Also, the way that Ghost looked like he was playing dead I thought that was the soul leaving the Direwolf. 

So he was in Ghost all along after being stabbed to death then went back into Jon? 

• Like 1