Game of Thrones S06E02

A nice episode with a few event some were waiting for for months :D
I wont spoil it yet because this episode just got out but you want to watch it as soon as possible ;)

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

I knew what happened at the end was going to happen!  Just wasn't sure when.

I WAS LIKE YUS BUDDEH

THEN I WAS LIKE YUS BUDDEH FLASHBACKS FROM BRAN

THEN I WAS LIKE YUS BUDDEH WHITE WALKERS

THEN I WAS LIKE YUS BUDDEH JUN SNEW

THEN I WAS LIKE YUS BUDDEH JAIMIE VS CHURCH

NOW I CANT WAIT FOR EP 3

• Like 2

I will add info and opinion about this episode in this spoiler below so if people dont wanna see it dont click on it ;)

this episode revealed a lot you can see bradon became a lot stronger then he use to be arya stark will be following the path she was on and I guess stop being blind
tyrion is great and he seems to have the queen her trust and also her dragons  I guess sansa gonna rule the north eventually john snow alive and it was so tense because untill almost the end of the episode you get dissapointed thinking he wouldn't come back and then this end was great :P jamie lannister captured again :P but dont give a shit about the lannisters exept for tyrion :P

• Like 1

Disappointed at the death of Roose. He was clever, calculating, pragmatic - a good villain. Ramsey is the mad dog Roose warned about and other than the Karstarks I can't see any of the other houses supporting him when Jon gets going with his joint wildling/northern army. 

Good to see Franken Mountain get his first kill. Could see him itching to get stuck into those other kings guard but I suppose the proper carnage will come eventually.

The thing about Jon is everyone knew it was going to happen so there's not much else to say about it really. I'm just glad it's done now and we're not waiting half a season for it to happen. 

What's the deal with spoilers? I don't think they should really be necessary because the topic title says episode 2 - you'd hope no one would be reading this until they've seen it!

The thing about Jon is everyone knew it was going to happen so there's not much else to say about it really. I'm just glad it's done now and we're not waiting half a season for it to happen. 

we all thought we knew but I learned 1 thing watching 5 seasons game of thrones you never know untill you see it hehe its not for nothing famous of killing often main characters or mayor surpsises an the series :D

• Like 1

we all thought we knew but I learned 1 thing watching 5 seasons game of thrones you never know untill you see it hehe its not for nothing famous of killing often main characters or mayor surpsises an the series :D

Hah true but if he hadn't been Lazarused it would have been a bigger surprise than poor old Ned losing his head and the Red Wedding slaughter combined!

I am pretty confident some characters are so integral to how the story will pan out that they are untouchable, or if they are going to die it won't be until very near the end - Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime, Jon, Bran, Danerys. If any of those die this season I will be properly surprised!

Thought the first episode was kinda meh. But this 2nd was actually pretty interesting. As stated, we all knew Jon Snow would rise again, but I hoped he would be Ice zombie or what you call them. Either way, looking forward for the next episode. Game of thrones is a nice break from all the exam reading. 

Hodor is Willis  :o  bigger shock than Jon Snow we already knew that would happen haha. The interesting part was that Jon was warged into his Dire Wolf. So now we have both Jon and Bran warging!

Did he warg into his wolf? I thought ghost just got up because he knew Jon was alive again - you know animals are all weird and psychic and know stuff like that. Like how a cat at an old peoples home will go and sit on the next resident to die... sorry what were we talking about? 

• Like 2