Application

-=HipKat=-

Man your app was going so well. You should have stayed patient and all would have been good. Sorry it happened like that.

• Like 1

"He that can have patience can have what he will."

In french we say:

"Tout vient à point à qui sait attendre". Words of wisdom. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Us New Yorkers weren't born with patience lol.

It's easier to quit smoking for us

• Like 1

• Leader

Us New Yorkers weren't born with patience lol.

It's easier to quit smoking for us

You made me LOL in RL.  Thanks for that.   :D

Oh, yes...the infamous "New York Minute"! :)

You would think that the price of cigs in NY state would make quitting easier:

New York   	$12.85    (pack price)
Edited by RedBaird
  • Like 1

dam man u ruined it for yourself your app was indeed going good.... whenever u get this type of feeling ask a member or just use contact us to ask them politely i know its hard to wait as others get accepted but u know u cant A diamond doesn't start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular. i really liked u mate u were so good on forums better then most of admins but if u could have just waited some more time.. F|A team always see everything from A-Z even if u play for 10 yrs here cause one u got accepted u are an official F|A member and u represent a vast group of people who are working there ass off for this clan without any one knowing .. i know u arent the bad guy who shall ruin but we cant trust everyone so people here in F|A checks every think , turns every rock, And once they are 100% sure they shall accept u in a sec.. i have seen apps gets accepted in 1day(literally 1 day and that was my referal too) and some took 6 mnths... even mine took more than 3 months....just be patient mate :)

thanks for that and dont worry plz do apply after the time period given i especially want to see u in F|A u are a good F|A material mate and U do put me in referral next time lol :P

• Like 1

my app took 6 months to be approved so yeah, patience is a virtue

Meow you had one whole year holy moly

• Like 1

it's a pity you have not been accepted into the clan . I was very sad to see the end , I believe we are losing a great player , a person of character , which helps teams and especially my friend and friend to all who need help . I think not even have to talk about balancing the teams , it sounds like irony because already plays automatically. Unfortunately , his 4-year regular player may not served to demonstrate service. Anyway, a great loss to the FA cla Edited by !MX
  • Like 1

it's a shame you have not been accepted into the clan . I was very sad to see the end , I believe we are losing a great player , a person of character , which helps teams and especially my friend and friend to all who need help . I think not even have to talk about balancing the teams , it sounds like irony because already plays automatically. Unfortunately , his 4-year regular player may not served to demonstrate service. Anyway, a great loss to the FA cla

/Denied per own request

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Guys, you're not losing me. I'm still here and I'll re-apply, it's all good :)

I'm very thankful for all the good things people have said in my app thread, on this thread and on TS!

Just a note:

I did not request to be denied. If someone would have said what Von Rantala said in that thread - "We was still discussing it and it havent been forgotten, because all was not clear yet we wanted leaders and DD vote too" - maybe I wouldn't have posted that on Friday night. (Maybe if I hadn't been out to the bare I wouldn't have posted that either :P ) but if I can point out one thing - the guy who recruited me, I never heard from after I first posted my app. WHen I was recruiter, I coached the people I asked to apply and worked with them closely to help them make it into the clan. Just a thought..

A lot of people just kept telling me to be patient and about the PBBans thing but in my mind that issue shouldn't have taken so long to get over. THat's just in my opinion though.

Either way, August 1st I'll have another app up

(Unless someone wants to reinstate this last application :D  )

• Like 2

Well HipKat, we didn't talk much or hang arround but from what I've seen of that few time we talked you're a really cool guy. I can understand your frustration, can't comment on the matter itself couse I don't know the situation, but in these 10 months I've seen numerous aps got denied for pbbans as soon there were posted. I mean they could have done the same with you, without giving you a chance to explain what really happened, was your guid stolen or not etc. Tbh I had some recruits myself who got denied instantly after posting their application, (ny fault I didn't checked their guids first). But what I'm trying to say is, if people here (members, leaders you name it) didn't have trust in you you wouldn't even had a chance to apply on the first place. Yeah there are some lucky people who got accepted in 5 days, there are some who are waiting for months etc. But I do think behind every situation there is some valid reason. Ofc there are some decision that even I don't f***ing understand or aproove but who am I to say anything haha. Maybe it's shitty of me to write this couse I myself have been accepted really soon, and accepted again after I did bullshit and decided to leave. But than again I know I did some good work and helpout so I deserved it legit. As I said I really don't want to see you quit, we all know how it is to loose patience, bit for some things it's worth of waiting. We all do bad decisions sometimes (regulars members and even leaders yes), but don't allow this "failure" to make you quit of joining us again. You are here way longer than me so you should allready feel like a part of this community, regardless you don't wear tags. But you sticked here for 4 years. And I hope you will re-applie again, and for sure you will have my +1 when the time come's. Take care m8 & best of luck!

• Like 3