• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Chalk Gaming Community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

br_aschan

br_aschan

L3: Novice

• User
  • 83 posts
Unknown at this point
>_>CHALK GAMING COMMUNITY - A MATURE TACTICAL GAMING COMMUNITY <_<
Battlefield Bad Company 2
This gaming community is supposedly mature. so says their server. well i was not met with any maturity at all. I was frequently met with, "are you a 12 year old" just because i threatened their existence of brain cells by asking why in the world they would ever be so juvenile and hypocritical and etc.
I hereby suggest that any gaming on said server would be avoided.
i know its a game, i know that people are dicks. But sometimes you meet a group that fails so bad that you have to tell others to avoid them. I am taking this seriously and not as a whim. please regard this as a clear minded decision. I wouldnt bring it in front of you otherwise.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Duckie

Duckie

L8: Grand Teacher

• Banned
  • 1,736 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
What? What is this "group" of people you are referring to that is so immature? Please be clear. And wtf is chalk?

Also let me be clear, this is a complaint section for FA servers, not OTHER Chalk servers or whatever you're talking about...

br_aschan

br_aschan

• User
  • 83 posts
Unknown at this point
well we dont really have another section for this :/ this was close enough. they are a gaming clan. CHALK. is their name

kdoto

kdoto

L6: Expert

• User
  • 864 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
..is this on our server or something? are they talking shit about FA? i am very confused.. this should of probably been in the general bf2 and bc2 section instead of complaints.

br_aschan

br_aschan

• User
  • 83 posts
Unknown at this point
im sorry im in the wrong section, but yes they called us a joke. i wil remember for next time, it was on their server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users