Hospital fun :D

Chameleon

Spent about a day and a half in the good ole hospital, my home away from home..  Just got home in the late, funny thing was, after I had made it almost all the way home, I realized they had left the iv in my arm :D

So I took it our when I got home, but not before I took a pic for hilarity's sake haha :D

SyBNup2.jpg

• Like 7

Lol'ed so hard for that iv. Came my mind how one monday when my grandma came back from his monday club she was wearing some strange jacket, and when i ask, where she got that, she say that they dress her to it, lol so she got free jacket, after that she has bring new gloves too from monday club and "cap" too, maybe someone wearing my grandma jacket, gloves and cap then :P LoL :P.

Happy to hear that you are home now, and bro it make me so proud to see you so strong, all what happened to you lately could make most of us sad and depressed, but not you, you are strongest person who i know and you are great example to me and to all of us!

• Like 4

Lol'ed so hard for that iv. Came my mind how one monday when my grandma came back from his monday club she was wearing some strange jacket, and when i ask, where she got that, she say that they dress her to it, lol so she got free jacket, after that she has bring new gloves too from monday club and "cap" too, maybe someone wearing my grandma jacket, gloves and cap then :P LoL :P.

Happy to hear that you are home now, and bro it make me so proud to see you so strong, all what happened to you lately could make most of us sad and depressed, but not you, you are strongest person who i know and you are great example to me and to all of us!

I cracked up when I noticed it too, I couldn't believe that I along with the whole staff didn't realize it haha.. Got home and pulled it out myself hehe..

Yeah sounds like they mixed up the clothes for sure lol..  Also thanks for the kind words, I truly consider you a real friend.. Maybe one day I will get over on your side of the planet, and we can hang out :D

• Like 2

I cracked up when I noticed it too, I couldn't believe that I along with the whole staff didn't realize it haha.. Got home and pulled it out myself hehe..

Yeah sounds like they mixed up the clothes for sure lol..  Also thanks for the kind words, I truly consider you a real friend.. Maybe one day I will get over on your side of the planet, and we can hang out :D

Yeah still keep hoping minor lottery win so i can fly there and visit in there :) Here started new game Lomatonni (Holiday thousand) and there is 60 city where to choose and 100 number (cost 0,50€), if city and number is right you win thousand € for that i would get plane ticket and i know i dont need hotel so that should be enought for come there. You can always dream :)