Beer, Liquor, or Wine?

Guest R..pace!

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which alcoholic beverage do you prefer?

Guest R..pace!

I prefer wine for my own individual consumption, but I think beer is best for parties with lots of people ( I don't really like beer though). As for liquors, I only try them for "special" occasions. What about you?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liquor not a beer prose i like a little wine here and there it not a ever day drunk

wine.

Dad has 10,000dollar wine at home.

dunno what year it is, 19xx valentines.

i like white wines, people says im weird.

Beer for parties, i get that big 2-3 gallon heineken and party.

I like it all ...but for hangin out and stuff definitely beer. That moon shine looks mighty tasty..got some here myself NY style from my buddy's grandfather. Thor did you ever try springclear or everclear 190proof ? Nothin more than legalized shine....use to use that for grape and grain parties...

Guest =limes=

Normally i dont drink alcohol because im a sporting ace B) But when it happens, i prefer tons of strawberry limes and sometimes a glas vino from france!

I prefer wine for my own individual consumption, but I think beer is best for parties with lots of people ( I don't really like beer though). As for liquors, I only try them for "special" occasions. What about you?

Agreed, only I love beer :D

Personally, I like them all, but it depends on what the occaission.

Beer for manual labor projects around the house, tailgaiting, and for the bar scene.

Wine for a nice meal and social events

Liquor when you want to give the appearance you are not drinking, after a long day at work and want a quick buzz, or as a nice cordial.