NHL Playoffs Pool 2016

meow

And the Sharks won!!! What a game! I've watched every game (as much as I can...sometimes there are 3 games at the same time). And this was probably the best playoffs game so far this year.

The refs have been terrible in almost every game ...I hope they get better soon !

Yeah, those refs has made me laughing and swearing couple time already, how they could accept that Dallas first goal in second game, it was kick and it was not even behind goal line before goal was moved. Remind me about this goal what was accepted even that puck made way to goal through to side net. 

I'm already ready for the pens against the rangers later! :D

Go pens!

WP_20160416_14_11_24_Selfie.jpg

Nice pic, ugly hat, i followed Flyears many years so, i still hate them :P more than any other team in NHL. Srry Sis :)

Btw look like Parise injury will kill our playoff hopes :/, too big player to lose for our roster, plus we are without Vanek also, so we have lost 20% of our goals and i think 50% of PP goals. Our young players Coyle, Niederraiter, Granlund and Zucker havent been good enought, we would need young player like Seguan, Gaudreau, Kane etc.. all of our star players are 30+, when all other Playoff team have star player(s) under 30. (not sure about SJ tho)

• Like 1

Haha I just bought that hat because I liked what was on it, a skating penguin, i thought it was funny/ looking good :P and yes I bought it before the time i really got into hockey :) Maple leafs forever <3

Roussel tried to stop the puck with his skate, there was no kicking motion to score a goal.

I made the red line over Dubnyk and the puck is in yellow (rest of the puck is under the crossbar).

Dubnyk is pushing the net up and at that point the net is NOT COMPLETELY off its moorings, therefore we have a good goal.

ZYsTKWp.png

• Like 2

Roussel tried to stop the puck with his skate, there was no kicking motion to score a goal.

I made the red line over Dubnyk and the puck is in yellow (rest of the puck is under the crossbar).

Dubnyk is pushing the net up and at that point the net is NOT COMPLETELY off its moorings, therefore we have a good goal.

ZYsTKWp.png

Seing that pic, I can now agree with that decisionbut I just don't agree with the offside no goal for blues on game 2...skate is just up over the line, but doesn't touch the ice ... wtf is that ruling) 

Really really great playoffs for the moment  :D

• Like 2

ZYsTKWp.png

Nope with rules it should not be allowed, net was not in the ice anymore (moorings) or how you say it, its not need to be totally out of moorings. But anyway that was allowed, we cant do anything about it anymore.

We showed in last game that we can still win the serie. First game was ugly, second was very even and third was our game. So we have played well overall and we can win serie. If we can win serie without Parise and Vanek it would be huge win and show a lot our potential.

• Like 1

Really sweet game last night DAL vs MIN, glad you woke up in second period. MIN showed great energy. It will not be easy for the remaining serie tho. 

LA vs Sharks was so emotional, went to bed at 4 am just watching hockey and highlights again.

Nope with rules it should not be allowed, net was not in the ice anymore (moorings) or how you say it, its not need to be totally out of moorings. But anyway that was allowed, we cant do anything about it anymore.

Learn the rules man, as long as the the two little yellow things are in the ice and in the post, the net is considered in its moorings. Like we have here.

And the puck was in before these two little yellow things come completely out.

wgsJvVZ.png

Anyway,  Sharks better not lose next one!! goddamn it! :)

Learn the rules man, as long as the the two little yellow things are in the ice and in the post, the net is considered in its moorings. Like we have here.

And the puck was in before these two little yellow things come completely out.

wgsJvVZ.png

Anyway,  Sharks better not lose next one!! goddamn it! :)

also, if the goalie initiates the net coming off, as it looks in this case, the goal would still stand. the goalie might even get a 'delay of game' penalty for doing that.

• Like 1

Learn the rules man,

Thanks! For me its never be goal, it was cleary kicked in no matter what was his intensions, i saw kick movement, puck was not fully over the line after goal was out of moorings, and you opinion is not matter to me at all, as its not matter to me that it was accepted, because as i sayed, we cant do anything about it anymore, serie will not be win or lose because one goal or one game, thats why its best of 7. That goal didnt bother me much, because it was not game winning goal and we had a lot time to do tieng goal after that.

I recommend you to show little bit more respect to me, we can have different opinions on matter(s), but intimidation(s) what got me to back down from this year pool and these kind commends not good at all, Everyone can have own opinions, respect those.

Edited by von Rantala

my playoff thoughts...

would really like to see the dead things come back and beat the bolts. i bet even tampa bay is surprised where they are in that series.

the pens should take their series, nashville is a surprise, and the blues will take down the hawks in st.louis tonight

philly is as good as dead, iles just might pull it off, stars are good, and sharks are winners

• Like 4

I don't like this ruling (moorings) but we have to do with it, what else can we do ... The part i don't like is that the moorings are pretty big (long) and if the goal go up like that the net become bigger. Then you could score a goal with a guy just pulling up net (legally) and a shot that wouldn't go in, just go in and the goal would be good. Sounds really weird to me.

Kicking motion changed a lot too this year, kicking the puck in the net is almost tolerated. And if you ask me, kicking the puck in the net should become legal, if really you can do it, well allright then. 

• Like 1