NHL Playoffs Pool 2016

meow

well, i'd also normally go for the leafs but i think they have to make the playoffs first to make it work ... (cough, rantala...cough, any canadian team)

16.   caps

15.   ducks

14.   pens

13.   iles

12.  sharks

11.   blues

10.  dead things

9.    stars

8.    kings

7.    panthers

6    preds

5.   hawks

4.   strangers

3.   wild

2.   flyers

1.    bolts

• Like 3

I'm serious von Rantala, make one with these teams or I won't add you to the pool.

Washington Capitals

Pittsburgh Penguins

Florida Panthers

New York Rangers

New York Islanders

Tampa Bay Lightning

Philadelphia Flyers

Detroit Red Wings

Dallas Stars

St-Louis Blues

Chicago Blackhawks

Anaheim Ducks

Los Angeles Kings

San Jose Sharks

Nashville Predators

Minnesota Wild

Here we go.

16-Dallas Stars

15-Washington Capitals

14-Anaheim Ducks

13-Detroit Red Wings

12-St-Louis Blues

11-Pittsburgh Penguins

10-San Jose Sharks

9-New York Islanders

8-Chicago Blackhawks

7-Los Angeles Kings

6-New York Rangers

5-Nashville Predators

4-Florida Panthers

3-Tampa Bay Lightning

2-Minnesota Wild

1-Philadelphia Flyers

• Like 2

I'm serious von Rantala, make one with these teams or I won't add you to the pool.

Sure as u wish, you take it too seriously anyway, i just sayed that i would enjoy using my prediction more. It havent bothered anyone else. I am out from this year, i do my own, not need you! I can find happiness to doing it myself too.

Thanks that you do it for our clan!

Edited by von Rantala

Sure as u wish, you take it too seriously

I could go on and on how ironic this statement is.

But whatever floats your boat. Cya next year maybe

i do my own, not need you! I can find happiness to doing it myself too.

all meow was asking for you to do was make your predictions with teams that actually made the playoffs, not one that included montreal and calgary. he just wanted you to be more serious about it. thats it thats all. 

i see you deleted your post though. but you still have time (barely) to make your predictions. 

this doesn't need to be so dramatic, its just for fun :P

Here is everyone's choices!!! Playoffs are starting in a couple of minutes!

I tried to be strategic with teams that I was making lose in first round.

So I put really low score to LA and Chicago instead of giving them 7-8 cause I thought a lot of people would put them high and putting them at 8 wouldn't help me win.

Let's see if that can pay off xD

post-13787-0-66017400-1460588348_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I could go on and on how ironic this statement is.

But whatever floats your boat. Cya next year maybe

I probably would do samekind prediction in next year too, its alot more challenging to do prediction to playoffs before season or mid-point than after all pairs are set, i like more challange, anyway we have different opinion this matter, but so what? :)

all meow was asking for you to do was make your predictions with teams that actually made the playoffs, not one that included montreal and calgary. he just wanted you to be more serious about it. thats it thats all. 

i see you deleted your post though. but you still have time (barely) to make your predictions. 

this doesn't need to be so dramatic, its just for fun :P

Yeah i know what he did mean, but i liked my prediction more and wanted to see how hight i would end up with prediction what was done in middle point, as i say it would have give me more enjoyment than doing new one. If i am honest i didnt like either how everyone put Wild in places 1-3. Dont get me wrong all can send they prediction and you not need to put Wild higher only for me, but with this f... depression those kind things just make me sad etc...

I am very thankfull for Meow for doing this, but you (all) should respect my choise of doing it my own way too, (deleting post and been pig-headed) i didn't mean to be disresptfull, hockey is thing what give most strengths and enjoyment now (with clan), and if there is ways how it can give me more enjoyment i should go with those ways, i still can get enjoyment when i count my points my self and comprare to your points, i didnt want to make any new prediction only for playoff teams, because there would not be same attachment or love than my old one's when i used 30+ hour to make those, if you would do 30 hour something you would like it more than something what you just do in couple mins.

Peace and once again Thanks Meow for doing this for our clan, i really appreciate!

• Like 3

Rantala: No problem to me, we respect your choice, next year let's battle on pre-season prediction too. I'll take any battle in prediction ! And it doesn't mean i'm that good at all :D

All: my love of hockey tell me that if i see any of you around the servers, i'll Byfuglien you.

All love

Flake

• Like 2

hey guys, sorry I did not perticipate in this one. I am glad I got the pm, but I don't know enough about hockey (yet?). I will try to follow this topic and the playoffs though. Goodluck and have fun all :D!

aaaannndd.. I think the blues will go far :)

• Like 3

And the Sharks won!!! What a game! I've watched every game (as much as I can...sometimes there are 3 games at the same time). And this was probably the best playoffs game so far this year.

The refs have been terrible in almost every game ...I hope they get better soon !

• Like 6

The reffing on east vs west is sooo different, saw the game last night but the most hyped game to me was lightning on red wings, on  wednesday. But it's very near with LA-SJ last night. 

Pretty much looked at every game too. 

The CHI-SL and LA-SJ were the thoughest prediciton to make .. let's see what happens next. Picked CHI and LA... the west is so strong again ...

• Like 2

the west is so strong again ...

they are most seasons lately it seems. on the good side, the west is such a battle that the eastern teams hope whoever makes it through out of the west for the cup final has spent all their energy trying to get there and wont have anything left in the tank to fight for the cup. 

go pens

• Like 1