What was the last TV-series you watched?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ray Donovan on Showtime is pretty good.

My favorite series of all time was Stargate:Atlantis.  I have watched it front to back 5 times and I still love it.

Give me a weekend alone and it's S:A , Sam Adams and Pizza till I pass out.  Just think of it..going to another Galaxy?  How cool is that.

When my little doxie Lucy was alive,  she would be my side the whole time.

• Like 1

My favorite series of all time was Stargate:Atlantis.  I have watched it front to back 5 times and I still love it.

great show, i was disappointent how they ended it, kinda fast...

SGU was soooo boring, i watched about 4 episodes and thought womans can watch drama

now im watching Outcast and Mr Robot

• 2 weeks later...

killing_1408014_616.jpg

The wife and I binged watched this show...LOVED IT!  Never heard about it when it was on and it was cancelled...Netflix bought the rights and added the last season to finish it and tie up the loose ends.  BRAVO NETFLIX!!!  

I really hope they do the same for "The Bridge"...it had a certain rough around the edges feel that I liked.

Just finished Breakin Bad via Netflix and loved it! I like that you can watch as many episodes as you wish, no need to be in front of telly once a week.

• Like 2