• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

The Gulf Spill

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Livyatan

Livyatan

L6: Expert

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:16
  • Server:Jay2
All for golf balls to stop the spill? :thumbsup

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
Contributor

All for golf balls to stop the spill? :thumbsup

That was just one part of it. You could try reading it. It's a bunch of guys older than me who sit around analyzing the stock market all day, I am just a noob there, and yes they write in long boring paragraphs.

Krayzie

Krayzie

F7LTHY

• Co-Leader
  • 3,016 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:KrayZie
  • Admin:19
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:Pie*Man, F7LTHY
  • Steam ID:U:1:44471533
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    CoD: 13-7

Donator

A lot of people want the US Navy to nuke the hole to seal the ocean floor. A lot of people think that is lunacy.

BP doesn't want to do that because it will prevent them from further using the well in the future. Shows the greed of BP and the people involved with them. I'm all for it if it stops the damn well from spewing more oil into the ocean.

Livyatan

Livyatan

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better

That was just one part of it. You could try reading it. It's a bunch of guys older than me who sit around analyzing the stock market all day, I am just a noob there, and yes they write in long boring paragraphs.

I did read it and would that be crazy to see, ships full of Tiger Woodsâ„¢ golf balls, heading to the spill?

Posted Image

PHANTASM

PHANTASM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,963 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:XIII
Contributor

I did read it and would that be crazy to see, ships full of Tiger Woodsâ„¢ golf balls, heading to the spill?

Yes exactly, billions of cheap Chinese golf balls, getting pumped into the well a mile under the ocean and then getting blasted right back out by the high pressure oil.

Livyatan

Livyatan

• User
  • 949 posts
Getting Better

Yes exactly, billions of cheap Chinese golf balls, getting pumped into the well a mile under the ocean and then getting blasted right back out by the high pressure oil.

Hope someone youtubes that. Even though it might not stop the spill, seeing millions of golf balls fly miles up into the air would be epic.

Krayzie

Krayzie

F7LTHY

• Co-Leader
  • 3,016 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:KrayZie
  • Admin:19
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:Pie*Man, F7LTHY
  • Steam ID:U:1:44471533
  • T-M:ET: 0-0