How To Upload Screenshot On Forums. (Video)

Mr.Karizmatic

Hey Guys Mr.Karizmatic here. As i have seen alot of players are having problem with posting Screenshots On forums and on there applications so made this video so it will be more easy for them to upload it. It Just takes 2 min to upload on forums ..

1. Register on www.photobucket.com

2. Upload the Photo.

3. Copy the IMG Code and paste it on Forums.(Just click on the IMG code link it Automatically copies it )

Boom Its posted..

Here Is the Video for it hope u guys like it Give a thumbs up and subscribe to my Youtube Channel..

Edited by Fearless News

I would highly suggest not using photobucket. It's slow, outdated and very limited in storage space. It also has bandwidth caps. (I.e if you post the image on too many sites, the links will break). it was cool in the early 2000's, but not much now.

Imgur is a far superior service without limits. And you don't have to register- which is a huge bonus.

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

Have you not been on Photobucket in a long time? My free account has plenty of space and I use it on almost every picture I post on the internet and it's fine

• Like 1

Have you not been on Photobucket in a long time? My free account has plenty of space and I use it on almost every picture I post on the internet and it's fine

Nope and never plan to be either. That is on my account. I've visited the site plenty of times for others work and notice they still resize pics and the site is still slow comparatively. Used PB for years for all of my hosted signatures. After having seen hundred of links break over the years from over posting on forums, I looked elsewhere.

Imgur has been far superior to anything I've used in the last few years. And again- You don't even need an account. Just go to imgur.com and click upload. 

I suggest Imgur over PB because it's a lot faster. That and PB is to Imgur as Myspace is to Facebook. It's a tad outdated.

the good side about registering is you shall always have the photos in your account you dont have to upload each and everytime you want to upload on any forums just login copy the code.. and i have been using this like more than 6-7 years i think and never got any problem with any of the stuff you mentioned above.. might be PB dont like u...

Thx for staff+ for accepting it so fast thx.

• Like 1

That's fine if you guys want to keep using it.

I'm just highlighting a better and much easier to use site that is more in touch with the current times.

• Like 1

Good idea to make this tuto :)
I would not recommend using this for tutorials or topics that need to last for a long time. In that case forum upload is much more certain. Pictures uploaded on an external service could disappear.

• Like 1