This computer good?

St0rmSlaSh

If you're just running games like league and ET then it's good for just that.

However, if you're thinking about putting a 960 in it then you might as well find a better CPU because you aren't going to get much out of a dual-core i3 or i5.

In this case, look for an i7 or i5 that ends in K for overclocking or HQ for quad-core. Those are generally better for gaming and you'd be able to utilize your GPU further.

• Like 1

For LoL would work it, for other games like BF4 it won't. upgrade the GPU first, integrated ain't that good.

Ya. I was not aiming for brand new modern games (As a lot of them are now pay 2 win) I was thinking on the line of maybe a gtx 660?

I got the Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 TI OP it works great for League of Legends and can play BF4 so for now it's a good card. but take a look wich games comes out in the near future. maybe there are games you'd like to play and it might be possible that the GTX 660 ain't that good anymore.

• Like 1

When i started to build my own computer, the reason was to play Enemy territory only, although after i built it & got the taste of gaming again, i started to try other games as COD4 + CS GO.  All 3 rocked and it was fun. Still im gonna stay with ET tho.

My specs are as follows:

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
G31M-ES2L

Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz(4 CPUs)

Ram is 4Gigs

For the graphics i took AMD Radeon HD 5450, its DDR 3 
& for the cooling i have 1 blue led spinner/yellow spinner +CPU cooler arctic GT something :P  with 2 case coolers & besides those i put in 400W PSU.
And i have 3 drives atm w/ approx. 800+  gigs together :) HDD tho Not SSD.

All this cost me little over 100 Euros ;) 

Today i DL-d game named MASS EFFECT 3 & that also runs smooth. :) For me atleast.

• Like 1

When i started to build my own computer, the reason was to play Enemy territory only, although after i built it & got the taste of gaming again, i started to try other games as COD4 + CS GO.  All 3 rocked and it was fun. Still im gonna stay with ET tho.

My specs are as follows:

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

G31M-ES2L

Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz(4 CPUs)

Ram is 4Gigs

For the graphics i took AMD Radeon HD 5450, its DDR 3 

& for the cooling i have 1 blue led spinner/yellow spinner +CPU cooler arctic GT something :P  with 2 case coolers & besides those i put in 400W PSU.

And i have 3 drives atm w/ approx. 800+  gigs together :) HDD tho Not SSD.

All this cost me little over 100 Euros ;) 

Today i DL-d game named MASS EFFECT 3 & that also runs smooth. :) For me atleast.

Litle over 100€ ?? Only? You're lying don't you? xD ffs i bought pc for arround 350€ and i can barely play et without constant shit lag spikes haha. Ok my modem is f***ed aswell, but as I'm noob to this pc stuff yet now i can see how that seller screwed me over. Might just visit him tomorrow and have a nice friendly talk in 3 eyes.

• Like 1

Litle over 100€ ?? Only? You're lying don't you? xD ffs i bought pc for arround 350€ and i can barely play et without constant shit lag spikes haha. Ok my modem is f***ed aswell, but as I'm noob to this pc stuff yet now i can see how that seller screwed me over. Might just visit him tomorrow and have a nice friendly talk in 3 eyes.

Nope, not lying + the thing is this computer that i have atm is my second i built. The only thing  you need to know that is does hardware be compability w/ each other :P (well also youtube, google, etc) :D 

Sellers usually have to.. well bend the truth to sell :P Also you can look up hardware ranking online & from there you can look up stores that have computers w/ good specs ;) or try to build your own. 

Nope, not lying + the thing is this computer that i have atm is my second i built. The only thing  you need to know that is does hardware be compability w/ each other :P (well also youtube, google, etc) :D 

Sellers usually have to.. well bend the truth to sell :P Also you can look up hardware ranking online & from there you can look up stores that have computers w/ good specs ;) or try to build your own.

Nah why would I even bother with such things that I really don't understand/ain't interested in when I have you guys. When I decide/collect money for building new pc I will pm you to list me all the parts neccesary. But to be honest I don't need no space shuttle couse I ain't interested in any game but et haha. But to have some decent pc just in case i decide one day to try out some new game etc. But I still don't believe you it cost you just arround 100€. I know my friend gave just for graphic card arround 60€. Well his pc costed him like 2300€ something like that but I couldn't even sit by that space shuttle rofl too much screens speakers wires boxes etc. And that moron plays only cod & crossfire xD but anyway, I would like to spend some time on et without the lagspikes and "connections interrupted" & all that crap!! Tbh im only satisfied with my poor "genius" 5€ mouse i have for few years now. I bought razor something (kkeyboard and mouse) keyboard i smashed after some match on ps server (before i joined fa) and mouse well idk what happened stopped working after like 3 weeks xD

• Like 1

Nah why would I even bother with such things that I really don't understand/ain't interested in when I have you guys. When I decide/collect money for building new pc I will pm you to list me all the parts neccesary. But to be honest I don't need no space shuttle couse I ain't interested in any game but et haha. But to have some decent pc just in case i decide one day to try out some new game etc. But I still don't believe you it cost you just arround 100€. I know my friend gave just for graphic card arround 60€. Well his pc costed him like 2300€ something like that but I couldn't even sit by that space shuttle rofl too much screens speakers wires boxes etc. And that moron plays only cod & crossfire xD but anyway, I would like to spend some time on et without the lagspikes and "connections interrupted" & all that crap!! Tbh im only satisfied with my poor "genius" 5€ mouse i have for few years now. I bought razor something (kkeyboard and mouse) keyboard i smashed after some match on ps server (before i joined fa) and mouse well idk what happened stopped working after like 3 weeks xD

Hehe, well my PC aint a space shuttle either, its not even close to those new century computers like I3/I5 etc :D.  & as i was saying my main reason also was Enemy Territory. Somewhy i missed that game more than i missed the game called skyrim :D 

My graphic card cost me 34 Euros :) i've could add 30 more i'd have some GTX from nvidia but wasnt worth it. AS LOW AS POSSIBLE 

I Just have some usual keyboard from the mall that cost 10 euros :D & i bought my mouse many many years ago(without wires or anything) & its been serving me well. 

PS: i was planning to build Dragons Nest but after i calculated all the nessesary parts = 1222 euros.( obviously NO) >.<

• Like 1

Hehe, well my PC aint a space shuttle either, its not even close to those new century computers like I3/I5 etc :D.  & as i was saying my main reason also was Enemy Territory. Somewhy i missed that game more than i missed the game called skyrim :D 

My graphic card cost me 34 Euros :) i've could add 30 more i'd have some GTX from nvidia but wasnt worth it. AS LOW AS POSSIBLE 

I Just have some usual keyboard from the mall that cost 10 euros :D & i bought my mouse many many years ago(without wires or anything) & its been serving me well. 

PS: i was planning to build Dragons Nest but after i calculated all the nessesary parts = 1222 euros.( obviously NO) >.<

Yeah well I can confirm that sometimes more expencive doesn't really have to be of better qualitty. And about dragons nest idk what the hell are you talking about but will google it haha. think i will have to buy a new cooler for pc vent or what ever couse it sound's really weird. So for now only modem & cooler/vent.

• Like 1

Heey Boom, 

Send me a PM with what problems you got, and what you already have tried. Maybe I can help you. I don't promise anything but can try :D 

kind regards,

• Like 1