ddog12340

I think there was already opened topic about this, the fact is that who believes in this shit needs to take hammer and start hitting himself in head untill he forgets why he was actually hitting himself.

well i didnt know there was already a topic but yea ill be lauging when new years of 2012 is here everyone will be acting crazy roberies shooting and erthing and ill be at the hgouse lauging

It's all bull, i guess some people just need a scare. Doesn't make sense!! :o

Totally agree The mayans probably just got tired writing down all that bs so they stoped who knows!! if it happens it just happens thats all i have to say! :agree

Dont worry everyone has to die one day... :rolleyes:

And that 2012 event is simply a rumour. The Mayans thought that they would not survive their civilization so they did not prepare calendar beyond 2012.

As for movie its completely BS. :angry:

Edited by Antimony

i'll be naked all day before 2012

Yeah i will be too Atta WAY BABY

also yeah that y2k shit was stupid nuthing happened and everyone was panicking and shit for no reason!