What car should i get?

SubZer0

audi but as gibson said maintenance is too much.. Volkswagen is good here where i live so why not try that or else i still say audi...

I'm a huge fan of the Golf's (especially GTI's) and also the the Audi's. I looked long and hard about getting a GTI, but what put me off was the mileage-cost ratio. In the end I went with a  MINI S, but wouldn't work for you...only 3 doors! :P  

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Jeep Wrangler.  Terrible gas mileage, terribly slow on the highway but easy to fix yourself and just plain fun to drive.  (I'm biased)  I don't think they're quite as popular in Europe as they are here in the States though.

• Like 1

I'd be careful with BMW's and Audi's. Maybe it's different in Europe, but in the states maintenance costs are outrageous for those two brands in particular. 

Well... Same thing here in the Netherlands, although the part prices here compared with the states are better. (labour prices here are ridiculous).

Me and a friend of mine once made a plan to export 2nd hand BMW parts to the states because of the difference  :lol:

Thanks for the recommendation!

Well to be honest with you i would love to drive a chevy or a jeep bud the gas price, taxes and insurance costs are killing me here! (€5.70 per gallon!/ €800 per year taxes/ 550 insurance per year)

If you drive a small car like a corolla hatch or civic it's doable, still expensive.

I give another vote for the Mazda or Focus. Cheap and easy on the maintenance side of things. Both very reliable and good on gas mileage.

• Like 1