Minecraft Modded minecraft

DrTurdle

Hello fellow minecraftian!

Since the =F|A= server went down a while back, I got back into modded minecraft. The FTB (Feed The Beast) thing to be more specific. If you're wanting to get into modded minecraft or haven't played in a long time and want to get back into it, give me a shout. Playing with several people is always more fun than alone. :)

To be more exact, I'm using the FTB launcher and I play the Infinity Evolved modpack.

• 3 weeks later...

this game has been heading downhill for awhile now.. the customers now play more on the mobile devices I've noticed. I remember when minecraft used to be fun a very long time ago.

• Like 2

this game has been heading downhill for awhile now.. the customers now play more on the mobile devices I've noticed. I remember when minecraft used to be fun a very long time ago.

Very true, hence why I like playing with a bunch of mods as they add a ton of content to the game. It makes it a lot more challenging. The content is basically quadrupled.

Very true, hence why I like playing with a bunch of mods as they add a ton of content to the game. It makes it a lot more challenging. The content is basically quadrupled.

Quadrupled is still an understatement I feel. 

Modded minecraft is fun once in a while, until lag becomes an issue, but that depends of course on what kind of computer you have.

Quadrupled is still an understatement I feel. 

Modded minecraft is fun once in a while, until lag becomes an issue, but that depends of course on what kind of computer you have.

Well yes it entirely depends on the mods or modpacks you use and so many other things.

Well yes it entirely depends on the mods or modpacks you use and so many other things.

I never enjoyed really playing singleplayer... I'm taking you mean modded singleplayer..

I was always competitive and minecraft has sort of lost it's competitive edge and it's overall just enjoyment.

• 2 weeks later...

I never enjoyed really playing singleplayer... I'm taking you mean modded singleplayer..

I was always competitive and minecraft has sort of lost it's competitive edge and it's overall just enjoyment.

No I'm talking about multiplayer!

But yea I do agree, its become one of those games you play for a few weeks, then you don't for a couple months and so on...

• 5 months later...

Modded MC servers would actually maybe attract some players. They can be fun, and I know how to set up modpacks for the servers as well if anyone thinks that would be a good idea  :D

• Like 1