@yoyo - Scammer - Please be careful - General Notice to everyone

daredevil

Its hard to believe on him and i keep hoping that there is some good explanation on why he dont reply to your calls, why i keep hoping that is, that i liked Tipsy a alot and me also keep him as my good friend. Will support u DD on everything and let me know if u need my help in anything.

I am verry sorry what he did for u, you are my good friend also and when someone hurting my friend he hurting me too, worst is when that hurter is friend of both.

• Like 5

I have waited a while to post this but I have reached my patience. I wanted to post here so no one else get scammed by him. Long story short:

He had borrowed the money from me saying he needs it for this brothers marriage or father's health. Promised to return it back by Jan end. I give him in the name of friendship for knowing more then 7 years. It's more then one month he isn't picking up my call. I have been trying to reach him through email and phone calls without any success. It's just rings on and he never picks up my call. Sad to say his CoC is still under his FB account and is still active. So pretty much he still has smartphone with internet connection.

To me if someone needs more time they can always mention, I need some more time to return the money but in this case, that's not happening. I believe based on how he is ignoring my calls and emails, he has no intention to return my money back. 

Neither his father or his brother's marriage is my responsibility. I just give him the money based on the friendship but looks like it's not their anymore as he clearly has no intention to return it. 

I have called it default on the payment. Just posting here so that if any of you get's contacted for more money, you know you are not going to get it back and you are being scammed. 

So just be careful. His profile: http://fearless-assassins.com/user/683-yoyo/

PS I hope he did actually use the money for his father and not used it up for his own pleasures by scamming his friends. 

I read this every fking day and i still can't believe it.... How a person than you knew for  almost 7 or 8 years do that to you specially a good friend...

When you have nice chats,games,funny/great times with that friend is just a big disappointment and sadness you have to read something like this,,,, i can't know about you are feeling now....

No words coming from my mouth now.. hardly i'm writing this on this topic....

The only reason, I posted this is because I don't want someone else to get scammed like me. I hope his dad recovers if whatever he told me was true but yoyo can burn in hell for eternity. 

Sincerly may i still wanting than he return and explain it all and he pay you.. but.. but..... -_- ....

Your post made me worried and i think than i'm passing over the same situation than you right now.. Something like you, friend of 8 years requesting $$$$ for helping him with his Gf health and after a while has no intentions to pay and got no answers from him to me ......

Sad....

you cant always assume someone is a liar and a cheat since you haven't heard anything from him.

not saying he is innocent, but perhaps he's in jail, or worse in the hospital. you never know. 

having said that however, most people who borrow money from friends communicate one way or another, if it cant be repaid as promised you work it out somehow. 

unless he's on his deathbed and can't respond to your calls, and we hope that's not the case, there has to be an explanation.

it certainly looks like a scam. but that doesn't sound like the yoyo we know. time will tell.

• Like 2

Your post made me worried and i think than i'm passing over the same situation than you right now.. Something like you, friend of 8 years requesting $$$$ for helping him with his Gf health and after a while has no intentions to pay and got no answers from him to me ......

Sad....

Lend ME some money, I'll repay the half and we will both make a bargain.

WTH

DD I know  you for about 8 to 10 years and i know Tipsy about the same time. Its hard to belive that he could do something like that to you.  :o 

Friends dont do that to other friends!  :( 

• Like 1

Is yoyo still considered a leader of this clan at the moment.

Till he gets back with a good explanation / if he runs with the money?

Is yoyo still considered a leader of this clan at the moment.

Till he gets back with a good explanation / if he runs with the money?

No.

His status changed to

•  Regular User
  • Like 1

• Leader

But he's still level 20

That is just a number in his profile.  It has no power in itself.  It might be left there as a reminder in the years to come.

• Like 2

That is just a number in his profile. It has no power in itself. It might be left there as a reminder in the years to come.

Or staff is slacking and hasn't update his profile ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Dare time is time.....“I used to take on trust a man's deeds after having listened to his words. Now having listened to a man's words I go on to observe his deeds.”

• Like 1

If you loan your brother-in-law 500 bucks and you never see him again, was it worth it?

I'm sorry for the loss DD, but despite what some have said, don't feel bad for the decision you made. Being generous and trusting is not a bad thing. The only person who did something wrong was yoyo.

They say the best lessons are the hardest. I've had several (my 4 year old knocking over and destroying my 800 dollar camera was one).

This too shall pass. Learn from it, yes. Be more skeptical in the future, of course. But don't let yourself be reflexively bitter - life is too short, and money (in the long run) is inconsequential.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

from what i understand is that it was quiet a big amount. i live in the same city as he do . I can try to help you out if you have proof about money. Give me his no. ( phone ) and i will see what i can do. My uncle's friend is a lawyer so i won't be a problem with filing a fraud case againt him or internet scamming. But you know man Proof works every where.

Sorry for your loss,

b*** ass pussy destroyed your trust :( :/

Edited by Lowskillguy
  • Like 1