Valkyrie

Giant

Hog Rider

Witch

Spear Kobolds The Log

Tombstone

Gunner

Fireball

It works especially well with a Giant push with a Witch behind the Giant! When somebody throws a valkyrie or lumberjack or something similar onto the witch, the Log will push it towards the giant and cause it to retarget. Witch saved. Enter 3-9 skeletons before the witch dies and tower damage is done!

Flible

• 1 month later...

Around 2800s these days, with the same deck. Valk, Musk and FB are now Lv 7. The remaining rares are still at 6 (working on Hog next). Incidentally, I got the legendary chest and it was..... another log -_- So now I have a Lv 2 The Log.

Although I got the Barrel and the Guards at Lv 4, my Witch (the one epic I use) is still at level 3 :(

/e Also, my troll account got an Ice Witch. At level 7 (8 in the mean time) I reached a max of 2450 trophies, haha. The deck it uses is based on having no epics, since although epics have a better function it gains less bonus as it has less levels. A level 3 epic will have 1,3*base value of HP and attack while commons at Lv 9 will have 1,9*base. The downside of epics!

Edited by Flible

Only Tombstone in my deck remains Lv 6 at this point, while the rest is 7. 2950 trophies...!

But I'm hardly enjoying my fights anymore. It's an all-out defence until I get 1 gap and luckily abuse it enough for the win against people with Lv 12 commons and what not.... Oh well, if it doesn't work out I'll drop a few trophies until I get a Lv 8 rare I suppose!

I entered legendary, but I had no illusion. I was on a winning streak from like 2820 onwards, so I didn't belong yet :)

Next level 7 is in a few days though, and I will surely make a new jump upwards. I suspect a level 8 musketeer will bring me the permanent seat!

See attached

/e Apparently attaching pictures from my iphone does not go so well. Sorry, I can't figure out how to post a picture..

//e Done!

///e Re-entered legendary for the second time. I expect the boot on my way out soon enough, since my levels have not changed. I did in the mean time (FINALLY) achieve a legendary other than the log: I have the lumberjack! I created a deck with it, beat an AI and then accidentally brought it to the real arena; and won! It includes:

-The musk

-The lumberjack

-The hog rider

-The baby dragon

-The zap

-The log

-The mini pekka

-The skeleton army

It feels a bit like a glorified hog cycle deck lol

post-19021-0-44582100-1480113620_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flible

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.