PB UPDATE = TROJAN IN UR PC

Baska

Not sure just my 2cents. some anti-virus and anti-trojan software , mark every thing in your pc as trojan or harmful stuff , which retrieves data from your pc and sends back , like pb do mostly... scan et folders and sends information back to pb server .

pb is not sending and can't send any trojan or other harmful stuff in your pc I believe this and a anti-trojan software make mistake of spotting some background services as trojan , not a big thing.

Not sure just my 2cents. some anti-virus and anti-trojan software , mark every thing in your pc as trojan or harmful stuff , which retrieves data from your pc and sends back , like pb do mostly... scan et folders and sends information back to pb server .

pb is not sending and can't send any trojan or other harmful stuff in your pc I believe this and a anti-trojan software make mistake of spotting some background services as trojan , not a big thing.

So what he's saying is yoyo is clearly in on it with pb. hax!

Thats just a false positive. The av software might mistaken PB updates as trojan since PB scans some areas of hard drives to detect known hacks. Since it scans and sends info to its servers it might be mistaken as trojan.

btw ,which anti virus do u use?

But last PB update for ET was 12.9.2009. and that thing has showed up recently? If it was a real trojan I think someone would have probably noticed that by now :o

Baska youre able to use my tuto to clean and check your pc for any malware, maybe is updating the librarys(dll's) and putting the temp files in other place, before delete the old and replace it.

i am using Norton i like it does it work on some stuff but it does get annoying sometimes and i never seen anything like that :P i have pbupdate backup on jump drive