[FOUND :D ]Need help locating my daughter and identifying this man

parrot

My daughter disappeared Monday evening. We know she left voluntarily to meet this man at a hotel, but we know she was not planning on leaving. (She didn't pack, although she had the chance to do so, she was calling friends for a ride home from the hotel etc)

The man appears to be from Virginia, even though they were last seen in Cedar Park. Both of their phones have been turned off, my daughter's since Monday. Anyone with information or a sighting, please notify local police or the regional FBI.

Local PD facebook with post: https://www.facebook.com/leandertxpd/?fref=tspost-8437-0-14423100-1457735166_thumb.jpg

Dude. Jesus christ. 

Will share this around to anyone I know from the States.

Hopefully she'll be found safe and this wannabe gangbanger pedo-f*** will get what's coming to him. Thoughts go out to you and your family, man.

• Like 4

Bloody hell, sick world indeed, hope she's home with you soon.

I can't even imagine how you and your family must feel right now. But I hope everything is ok with her and she will come back home safe.

The man appears to be from Virginia

So very sorry to hear this.   I live in Virginia.  I've shared your FB post and I've also shared it to some good friends that are with several local Sheriffs departments.  I've asked that they share it as well with some of their sister agencies as well as the State Police.   I'm in Western Virginia.  We have several other Clan members that are in Eastern, Central and Northern Virginia.  If need be I'll hit them by PM to make sure they do what they can to get the word out.  If this F*cker is indeed from Virginia- we should should have good FB coverage of the state in the next 24-36 hours.

Stay strong.  She'll find her way home.

• Like 3