=F|A=BUNNY BASH

RedAngel

• Leader

Glad you guys had fun, I'll try my best to make it to the next event

We try to hold them between two and three months apart, depending on Holidays and other RL events.  :)

it make me so happy because i love bunny's :D

We can tell that by your lovely new avatar! ;)   photo-15863.png

• Like 1

I forgot all about Jon's fat son!  :lol:

OMG how can you have forgotten about yours and Heckens son, tut

• Like 1

• Leader

I forgot all about Jon's fat son!  :lol:

I never did get the point of that joke as I was dashing around the servers and the site and listening to some TS3 chatter.  

I wish that I had been spectating RedBunny [RedAngel] to see what in the game made her cry out on TS sometimes.  I don't think that those were cries of victory, but they may have been of surprise.  Were akimbo lugers sniping her in the back from 1 km away?   :D

"Hecken's son"?  That is one that I missed!

ADDED:  I do get the "Jon's fat son" thing now, after reading Ang3l's post elsewhere

Edited by RedBaird
HeckenSon + Jon Fat Son
  • Like 2

I never did get the point of that joke as I was dashing around the servers and the site and listening to some TS3 chatter.  

I wish that I had been spectating RedBunny [RedAngel] to see what in the game made her cry out on TS sometimes.  I don't think that those were cries of victory, but they may have been of surprise.  Were akimbo lugers sniping her in the back from 1 km away?   :D

"Hecken's son"?  That is one that I missed!

My cries on ts were mostly of my deaths, which were numerous ;)

• Like 2

• Leader

Of course I had to be on vacation when something like this goes down. Hopefully next time.

You will make it next time.  We "lose" a few each game day, but your reason was much more pleasant than some others' reasons. 

I got scared

you scared  from fire dont be scared it was most of time panzer war or sniper war.

so the only way was to blow you to 10000 piece  so every one get some piece from you to see blow up .

hahaha :)

• Like 1

you scared  from fire dont be scared it was most of time panzer war or sniper war.

so the only way was to blow you to 10000 piece  so every one get some piece from you to see blow up .

hahaha :)

Lmao true, blowing up is 100 times less painful than being roasted

Haha BunnyTori spotted in few SS's. :ph34r: 

It was fun but I couldn't make it to there when it was at its full strenght. I'd so much things to do with friends that day :)

I want more events like this :gay

• Like 1

Too bad we couldn't get more people for the screenshot, they were way too busy bashing bunnies or.. who knows.  :ph34r:

• Like 2