DO NOT POST LINKS TO PIRATE SITES

SiD

Seriously, how hard is this shit for people to understand? I'm seeing it more and more these days and I'm getting tired of having to report it.

Rule #11 of the Forum Rules on the Wiki:

1. Pirated Software Links to cracked games or stolen software is strictly prohibited on our forums. Fearless Assassins is not responsible for legal actions that result from your violations.

This, by common sense, extends to TV shows, Movies and Music.

We are not a pirate site. DD is trying to keep this place legit and clean, especially seeing as we take donations to stay afloat. Stop linking to sites that have 'full episodes' or 'whole movies' as many of these sites are not legal, and for regular users who don't have a ton of browser security or don't know these sites, it's a very easy way to install malicious shit that will destroy their computers.

If you can't follow the rules, then posting abilities may disappear.

Thanks.

• Like 8

If you link movies/shows/documentary of youtube, DD told me its ok, since its from that plataform and we dont have any problem with that.. not links for dling illegal stuff..

• Like 2

If you link movies/shows/documentary of youtube, DD told me its ok, since its from that plataform and we dont have any problem with that.. not links for dling illegal stuff..

Yep, this is correct!

Youtube is a recognized platform and many things are uploaded by the copyright holders.

Anything that's not, usually gets removed after a bit.

That happened to me once, I wanted to download a game. Instead, I got a trojan downloader and a really bad malware virus. If it were not for my dad, my pc would have not been usable.

This is actually how I learned about my own PC security. When I was about 16 I bought my first laptop. I pirated the shit out of everything.

I learned the hard way with having to wipe my entire system 4 or 5 times. I've come a long way since then, and I know how nasty things can get when you don't know that you're doing. Many of these sites have popups that say 'You need this codec to watch this show' and most people will download it not realizing it's malware infected bloatware.

• Like 1

if those same people keep posting those links we will start to issue warning points

in your profiles so just a heads up think before you post :) 

• Like 1