game of thrones Season 6 new trailer

DFighter

I wonder if john snow will live or not and what arya stark going to become :P and tyrion well he is just also one of my favourite characters I hope he will stay alive too :P

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

I wonder if john snow will live or not and what arya stark going to become :P and tyrion well he is just also one of my favourite characters I hope he will stay alive too :P

Snow can't die, I'm sure they'll find a way... :ph34r:

Snow can't die, I'm sure they'll find a way... :ph34r:

read on own risk containts a spoiler :P

actually when you pause the trailer at 1.17 there is a big surprise I found out in comment section but there you see john snow on a horse  :P

Edited by DFighter
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Love Game of Thrones, managed to convince my gf to give it a try before the new series starts and we just finished series 5 last weekend. Few things have annoyed me about it on the rewatch:

Why did it take Stannis half of season 5 to get out of Castle Black and head to Winterfell? Literally all anyone ever says up north is 'winter is coming' so he decided to park his army up for a few weeks to chill. If he'd got off his arse a bit sooner they wouldn't have been snowed in, he wouldn't have had to burn his daughter alive, half his army wouldn't have deserted and he wouldn't have been reamed by the Boltons.

Ser Barristan Selmy is supposed to be the baddest bad ass fighter in the history of Westeros - winning more single combats than any man alive. The Unsullied are supposed to be the ultimate in infantry and formidable on the battle field. Yet they both got b*** slapped by the Sons of the Harpy. They ought to be embarrassed. 

After the introduction of Prince Oberyn I thought Dorne was going to be amazing, but the whole journey by Jaime and Bronn was hugely underwhelming and those Sand Snakes pretty pathetic. 

There was plenty more that made me go hmmmmm but it is possibly my favourite TV show ever made, the production values and settings alone are fantastic and being British playing 'spot the actor' is good fun. Some proper old school British actors in this looking like they're having a great time. I was sold on it from episode one but when they killed off Sharpe in the first season I knew no one was safe and therefore would be unpredictable and keep my interest

• Like 1

Very addictive show indeed. Well... I'm addicted to it anyway.

Just 2 weaknesses to my point of view :

- too many characters and parallel stories, which can make it complicated to follow from one season to another. And I know some people who gave up because of that.

- the contrast between the types of parallel stories is too wide : some are more romantic, some more politic, some more fantastic. Each while seduce some type of watchers, but they will be bored when switching to the other types of chapters.

But seriously when I can see how inventive these scenarists can be, it's driving me more and more critical towards the powerness of creativity of the movies proposed for several years. As if talents where leaving cinema to tv shows.