F|A=annabelle did it ! :o)

.KeLFOuTO!r.

Conclusion of the story : the repair guy called me and it's a ****** Windows update of the graphic card drivers that messed it up like that.

50€ at the trash just for that.

***** you Windows !

O, you're finally innocent.

Of that.

Maybe. :ph34r:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My pc is dead this time, and Audrey didn't do it. :ph34r:

Guess I'll have to try to play on my laptop for a while, until I can afford to rebuy one. :wacko::blink::wacko:

or replace only the faulty component.. will be cheaper than your whole pc.

or replace only the faulty component.. will be cheaper than your whole pc.

<== Considering Kelfoutoir, i suppose that it's more than just GPU at fault... 

Btw, even though it seems stupid, your gpu isn't NVIDIA? 'cause i had some trouble with drivers too :/

Finally, playing on laptop isn't that bad, you know? THat's what i've been doing for years by now. And sure,it does come in handy!

Edited by Krusnik87

<== Considering Kelfoutoir, i suppose that it's more than just GPU at fault... 

Btw, even though it seems stupid, your gpu isn't NVIDIA? 'cause i had some trouble with drivers too :/

You can't imagine how many people were about to throw it to trash before giving it to me as last resort and quickly repaired it in simply fixing few software or hardware faults.

Nowadays people rather prefer to pay for getting the same thing, than try to repair the faulty part and why not upgrade some others for a lower sum and finally get something better.. this is just a waste of money for my part.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 2

I do agree for some.

Maybe he did get angry against it, and throw it away? which would explain why now he has to buy another one... >.<  (i almost did the same with my laptop yesterday though.)

You can't imagine how many people were about to throw it to trash before giving it to me as last resort and quickly repaired it in simply fixing few software or hardware faults.

Nowadays people rather prefer to pay for getting the same thing, than try to repair the faulty part and why not upgrade some others for a lower sum and finally get something better.. this is just a waste of money for my part.

@ Krusnik87 : no mate, I don't rage that way. The day I will rage like that, I'll stop playing right away ! :D

@ Ann!b@l : i'd prefer to change the dead component, but I don't know anything about hardware and wouldn't find it by myself. And I already gave it for diagnosis 2 weeks ago it cost me 50€. If I do it again it will be 100€ at total, with no guarantee that it would be sufficient to make the machine live longer...

@ Ann!b@l : i'd prefer to change the dead component, but I don't know anything about hardware and wouldn't find it by myself. And I already gave it for diagnosis 2 weeks ago it cost me 50€. If I do it again it will be 100€ at total, with no guarantee that it would be sufficient to make the machine live longer...

this tuto summarizes very well what you should do. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/diagnose-hardware-problems-computer-turn/

• Like 2

My pc is dead this time, and Audrey didn't do it. :ph34r:

Guess I'll have to try to play on my laptop for a while, until I can afford to rebuy one.

I still think Audrabelle did it :ph34r:
  • Like 2

this tuto summarizes very well what you should do. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/diagnose-hardware-problems-computer-turn/

thanks Ann!. 

Simple question, cause I have doubts on my graphic card : if I remove it, will the pc still be able to start or might it generate damages ?

thanks Ann!. 

Simple question, cause I have doubts on my graphic card : if I remove it, will the pc still be able to start or might it generate damages ?

tbh should not generate any damages but not sure if the pc will start more starts but not show you anything.

Do you have a second or old graphic card maybe? or can borrow a card from friend or sth? I have 3 cards in house :D

I am able to build a second pc with my rest components... for those situations

@ Krusnik87 : no mate, I don't rage that way. The day I will rage like that, I'll stop playing right away ! :D

Nein! 

I had some software trouble with GPU driver for nvidia GTX 860M. almost get damn mad 'cause of this issue.

thanks Ann!. 

would have been the 1st thing I test. Remove the graphic card and plug the VGA cable on your mobo if it has an integrated gpu.

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 1