Soda

Warning, following content might offend some, if it does, I'm sorry, wasn't my intention.

Satan and America have startlingly similar stories. America, rebelled against a super power, whom they had no chance at winning a war with, because they considered Britain a tyrant, for massacres, and cruelty, and refusing to bow to one man.

Satan, rebelled against God, a fight he couldn't hope to win. He thought God was a tyrant, who had committed countless massacres, and refused to bow to him.

They both fled to a new land, barely holding their own, until they had massed an army from misfits that were turned down.

They both also believe in freedom, and hate those who oppress it.

Now, more about why Satan isn't so bad. Satan hasn't committed huge massacres, he didn't want us to be uneducated naked slaves to a tyrant, he tried to feed people for forty days in a desert, where God had them wander the desert for forty days, God has destroyed his followers, like Samson, who he had his eyes gouged out, had him work machinery, until he pulled towers down onto himself. Where God fought with pure might, Satan fought with tactic... Not to mention he didn't have a book written about how awesome he is.

-Soda

Oh yeah, this is supposed to be a topic... Uh, thoughts?

I was brought up in a religious house, I went to church, youth group, and a sunday school... I just wanted to see where other people might stand on something like this. It's something I noticed, and I feel kinda bad for noticing it myself, but it bothers me.

Religious and Political BS. I feel offended by what you wrote. We are a gaming community

I did say it might offend. I am sorry that you feel offended though, I wasn't trying to.

Edited by Soda

What is the point of this exactly? Spam? Fairy Tale discussion? I don't get it.

I'm assuming the point would be General Discussion. Would you have the same issue if he were comparing Tom Joad to Don Draper?

Religious and Political BS. I feel offended by what you wrote. We are a gaming community

You're offended because this is a gaming community and he's talking about non-gaming things? Want me to copy and paste this in the Food and Drink, Music, Language sections for you as well?

• Like 1

Texas sharpshooter fallacy all goddamn day.

There are many colorful corners of the internet where your inflammatory ideas would feel at home, but this isn't one of them. Let's stick to gaming, shall we?

Texas sharpshooter fallacy all goddamn day.

There are many colorful corners of the internet where your inflammatory ideas would feel at home, but this isn't one of them. Let's stick to gaming, shall we?

You're offended because this is a gaming community and he's talking about non-gaming things? Want me to copy and paste this in the Food and Drink, Music, Language sections for you as well?

not the place for this its a gaming community 

and this stuff just start flame wars so to avoid that 

i will lock this please refrain from posting such stuff in the future

• Like 3