Some clumsy things you've done

Urine_Sample

was looking for my cell phone while talking on it

i don't know if it's worse that the person on the other end, my lady was suggesting to me where it might be, not figuring she had called me on my cell before I lost it while talking to

oh yea, and then one day I was having a really bad day (can't remember why) so I wasn't really thinking or paying much attention to anything I was doing.

Then when I got to school I got out of the car and locked the door without taking the keys out or even turning off the car.

I have locked my keys in the car a number of times luckily i have managed to find free help to get in but it still sucks :(

When I was young I got chased by a pissed off chicken because I took its chick :lol:

It was scary...

well you can only go up from there... try and take a bear cub from its mother ;-)

Edited by Theo519

I don't know if this is clumsy or rather just embarrassing, but when I was around 14 or 15 I use to go to church every sunday with my Aunt. And being a young pup at 15, I would get a lot of boners for strange reasons. One Sunday I was walking down the lane in church, behind my Aunt, and I had a pretty good one raging in my pants. I had it covered up pretty good, I was wearing this weird looking sweatshirt thing that was puffy. I was walking down the lane trying to stare at the ground and next thing I know my boner hits my Aunt right in the ass. She had dropped her purse and bent over to pick it up and I walked boner first right into her. There is no way she didn't feel me. We never spoke a word of it to each other. And to this day, It is still awkward around her.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

I don't know if this is clumsy or rather just embarrassing, but when I was around 14 or 15 I use to go to church every sunday with my Aunt. And being a young pup at 15, I would get a lot of boners for strange reasons. One Sunday I was walking down the lane in church, behind my Aunt, and I had a pretty good one raging in my pants. I had it covered up pretty good, I was wearing this weird looking sweatshirt thing that was puffy. I was walking down the lane trying to stare at the ground and next thing I know my boner hits my Aunt right in the ass. She had dropped her purse and bent over to pick it up and I walked boner first right into her. There is no way she didn't feel me. We never spoke a word of it to each other. And to this day, It is still awkward around her.

:lol::yahoo

i feel sry 4 u, but this story is really awesome XD