Just saying hi to everyone.

SpiritWalker

Well, i just wanted to stop in to say hello to everyone. Been a while since i have been on the site and ET period. 2015 hasn't been the best of years but thankfully it is over. I spent a week on the cardiac floor then shortly after in july my mother passed away from stage 4 cancer. A month after she passed away the lady i considered a 2nd mom who i have known since i was 7 passed away from cancer and then my cousin passed away from cancer in december. So with all that going on i haven't been in-game or doing much of anything else. Hope all is well with everyone and i hope everyone had a wonderful christmas and new year.

Hello m8.. Idk even what to write.. My honest condolences. You've been thro some rough time. Even that we don't know eachother, if you ever feel a need to talk with someone, feel free to PM me.. Hold on bro.

Take care.

• Like 1

Thanks. Haven't gotten back in-game yet. Haven't had much in the motivation department to play much of anything anymore. Even gave away my world of warcraft account that i have had since the release of burning crusades.

Hi spirit,

2015 was a b***. I hope you can get past all the sadness. So sorry to read about all the BS going on in your life.

glad you are back, frag you silent1 ?!