New Server: Game - Insurgency

daredevil

I have two copies for the game. So I'm gonna play a little game. PM me and tell me why you think you are deserving of a copy of the game, and I will pick two people to give a key to. :P

• Like 1

It was the game that replaced ET for me for a few months. The end period went a bit too far when I started camping in dark alleys with some of the guys, making animal sounds and waiting for someone to knife. 

Great game.

Definitely reinstalling this gem. 

• Like 1

I was on it a little last night.  Needless to say I didn't do too well. I don't know the commands and haven't taken the time to learn them just yet so i died a lot. I could use some guidance whenever you guys decide to be on the same time I am.

• Like 1

I was on it a little last night.  Needless to say I didn't do too well. I don't know the commands and haven't taken the time to learn them just yet so i died a lot. I could use some guidance whenever you guys decide to be on the same time I am.

Play tonight. Come on TS. We'll get you set up.

I had some issues last night. My ping in COD was around 270 and it killed me.  I looked at the things running and something was eating up my connection.  Today I've done some research and hope to have it solved.  That's what happens when I upgrade operating systems. Should have stuck with Windows 7.

• 4 weeks later...