COC Clash of Clans Whatsapp Group

Mr.Karizmatic

Clash of Clans Whatsapp Group  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have whatsapp group just for coc players

Get telegram. Really. This whatsup app is pathetic. You can install Telegram on desktop as well.

Just looked at it, it might be a good alternative. Just checked it out :)

+ I ain't giving my number to anyone ;) You're all weird 

Edited by Heaven:)

my main reason to say whatsapp is everyone has it so we dont hve to download extra app..

well if u guys want send me the cntct numbers pm me i shall add in whatsapp and start...

• Administrators

But I want to stalk you, DD. Thought maybe if I stalked you hard enough you may make me a meal? :wacko:

For that you need to visit me :P  You don't need to stalk me for cooking :) I cook every weekend and that's it. I cook for 5 days on one day haha. I am lazy ass lol

• Like 1

But I want to stalk you, DD. Thought maybe if I stalked you hard enough you may make me a meal? :wacko:

For that you need to visit me :P  You don't need to stalk me for cooking :) I cook every weekend and that's it. I cook for 5 days on one day haha. I am lazy ass lol

hes gunna be cooking a homecooked meal, just search up his ip through his phone number and bam youll have his address, im sure u already have his number 

hes gunna be cooking a homecooked meal, just search up his ip through his phone number and bam youll have his address, im sure u already have his number

Dark shit Adam

• Like 1

If I'm ever on that side of the states I'll get in touch. All good over there with that whether? Didn't get the chance to talk with you on TS today, I went AFK for a bit.

lol.. Was hesitating but now gonna definitely not join this grp.. some of you guys are just too sleazy. :P

• Like 6

That's so organised haha, If i ever cook it's so last minute and unprepared xD 

• Administrators

dd spends hours preparing the meal so he can enjoy lol

I actually cook faster :) But I do cook good enough tasty food.

PS I am veggie. 

If I'm ever on that side of the states I'll get in touch. All good over there with that whether? Didn't get the chance to talk with you on TS today, I went AFK for a bit.

Very less snow. Winds are opposite. It was 48F today. I was enjoying.. NY is busted!