COC Clash of Clans Whatsapp Group

Mr.Karizmatic

Clash of Clans Whatsapp Group  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have whatsapp group just for coc players

Ok guys as we are trying hard to go up the ladder in clan level i was thinking of making a whatsapp group for only clash of clan players no other people are invited... and just coc players who constantly war and are active to help each other in farming and in war and in base layout etc etc...

i know this is quiet huge to share your phone number to strangers so i started a poll if we all agree then only i shall make one..

if u guys have any source other than whatsapp where we dont have to share number and can talk just like whatsapp kinda make group msg and discuss then plz share here so we all coc players can download tht app and can make this happen.........

Thank YOu..!

Why not download app like  "line" or "kick"  ? you guys don't have share any personal info there and still can chat. just create a username.

• Like 3

Could be useful I guess.. unless it will only be used as often as this section of the forums :P  So it won't serve much use if not all war regulars agree to take part..

About sharing numbers, if it can help with wars and stuff, I don't really mind as long as they're kept private. Most guys in the CoC clan are FA who I've seen around here for the past 2+ years. We'll just have to be more careful with who we invite in from the outside tho. And anyway, it's not like we're sharing our SSN or w/e. Stalkers can be kicked/blocked..

Why not download app like  "line" or "kick"  ? you guys don't have share any personal info there and still can chat. just create a username.

Kick? you gonna download a "kick" in the ass from me.... :))) LOLOLOLOLOL

Bahh make what u think right to do :) ... i recently buyed new phone and started to play again from 0 so for now im lvl 10 and i still need lvl up to see whats up 

Edited by Panth3r

Kick? you gonna download a "kick" in the ass from me.... :))) LOLOLOLOLOL

Bahh make what u think right to do :) ... i recently buyed new phone and started to play again from 0 so for now im lvl 10 and i still need lvl up to see whats up 

u can join if u want i shall lower the trophy count and as ur new we all can help u and reach th8 in no time.... 

just post here when u wnt i shall or any other leader/co shall reduce trophy count.,,,,,

• Like 1

I'd murder all of you in my sleep

WHYYYYY

I mean, I only get like 10 chain letters/day and I only have to forward it to like 15 people.

And I already have like 4 people on whatsapp. Like, what are the chances Imma send it to you.

Like, like...