Load map pk3 without server restart

FakeGreg<<<

Hi,

another question i have got is how to declare a newly added map to a server without restarting it nor creating a rotation script?

The only working thing i have got so far is to restart the server and then to run "/rcon devmap mapname".

Only after that, the map appears in the vote menu, so my belief is there should be something like a cache for already known maps and

hopefully a command to refresh / reload all pk3 files to not manually load hundreds of maps.

I know about campaign creating tools like Neelix, but thats not what im searching right now.

This could just be a dirty workaround to let the server load all maps from campaign. :unsure:

Thank you! B)

• Administrators

Map would show up in voting once the running map is finished. Server reads all available maps on each map start. There is no way other then rcon devmap mapname to load the new map during same map. 

Either lower the timelimit of current map to 30 seconds or do !nextmap which load next map in rotation and will also show new map in voting.

• Like 2