"initializing" stuck on my screen all the time

Faithless

Hi everyone.

For some time i have a problem with my ET Game, I have that "Initializing" thing written on my screen all the time, like when the game is starting or map is loading but it wouldn't go away, map after map is the same and also the engi building objectives and tank are invisible. I have tryed to increase hunkmegs and zonemegs by adding these commands (/ set com_zonemegs 256 and /set com_hunkmegs 256) into game console but nothing, also i tryed to reinstall the game and configure it, but nothing seems to work. I really do not know what to do :( 

If someone knows a resolve for this problem, please tell me. I would really appreciate!

Thank You.

i got the same problem when i join those server nq 1,2,3 but when i join to a team get auto fixed  i think that with a vid_restart and setting cvars to default may work.

try changing your resolution to lower this may work too :).

try changing your resolution to lower this may work too :).

Already tryed to change resolution from 1280x1024 to 1024x720 and then to 800x600, but without results.

this "initializing" screen stay forever or just when u're spec ..?

on the both, when i'm spec or i join in a team the initializing screen do not disappear..

on the both, when i'm spec or i join in a team the initializing screen do not disappear..

hmm.. did you read my old posts?.. ok if none of them works then try this .. go the server...join to a team and then go to console and type /vid_restart if this wont work try changing your resolution  (in-game) this may work too.  if this work i can make a cfg 4 you to do this auto. but try it before.