level gone?

ZIGZAG

Hello everyone,having a problem seems like i lost my level on all FA servers, idk what happened my etkey and cfg is still in the etmain folder, i know Venom was helping me get my mic working maybe something happened when we did that, it was pretty cool thou Venom was using my computer to set myself up with ventrilo, Maybe something happened when we set ventrilo up, Don't worry Venom am not upset or anything,LMAO when you were moving my mouse for me, maybe something we missed? Well i though i would let everyone know whats happening right now,Am going to try and fix it on my end. Thanks zigzag

I asked the same thing and told me not to reinstall it apparently had to lose your wallet or delete it by accident.! :blink: look for it in the trash to see if there.

P.D: just wait for some leader will put back the tag and level. B)

nope never reinstlled it, etkey is still there, weird thou on every FA server its like this, Hoping Venom will help me again maybe we missed something, i notice now when i look at my file location etmain, now i have squiggly lines for first it says profiles than video, than sqiggly lines 8 of them than it starts with the packs. weird never seen that before? Am I missing something?

You're not missing anything zig.! lol you are a noob in this moment but do not worry that everything has a solution. just wait and analyzed that was what they did. an idea that can help you search in google this problem suddenly and helps you somewhat. to me it seems as if they were deleted file contents etkey l. you should always have a backup of that file to your Ninco power lost again. You just have to be patient and wait for a leader to help you and give you back your level. I will write one of them to help you. :lol:

lol thanks man :thumbsup i still have my etkey on my desk top but when i copy paste it in etmain, Still nothing happens this is all confusing to me :hmm Waiting for Venom before i try and restore my computer maybe that will bring back every thing again

lol thanks man :thumbsup i still have my etkey on my desk top but when i copy paste it in etmain, Still nothing happens this is all confusing to me :hmm Waiting for Venom before i try and restore my computer maybe that will bring back every thing again

Don't do a restore, I just run you through the mpi your showing as having the same guid since January.

Ok I wont restore yet thanks, We tryed to install Et starter pro I guess it wont let me use it, now when i go on server i'll open console up and am back using 2.55 I no iv'e been using 2.6 maybe thats whats wrong trying to install et starter pro, Am going to try and talk with Venom today, just to see how we can fix it, Thanks for the support thou :thanks

do u still have same xp in servers that earlier?, or did u loose it too ? i know few player who has installed et started pro and 2.60b patch and then theyr xp and level is gone, mean when they connect whit 2.60b patch, dunno how its possiple , because for me nothing changed, when i started whit 2.60b

Ok I wont restore yet thanks, We tryed to install Et starter pro I guess it wont let me use it, now when i go on server i'll open console up and am back using 2.55 I no iv'e been using 2.6 maybe thats whats wrong trying to install et starter pro, Am going to try and talk with Venom today, just to see how we can fix it, Thanks for the support thou :thanks

This is your problem, before you installed starter pro you should have saved your ETkey, the new installation wipes out all your old information. The ETkey that you see in your folder is just a new one that the game auto created, its is not the original one that you had your lvl set on.

I keep a copy of my ETkey in Skydrive.

• Administrators

If you have installed ET starter pro and have started the game with the Delete ET key box checked you my friend have deleted your et key. Upon checkin the mpi you have a new et key. Now did you ever backup your old etkey? I have my etkey saved on multiple computers plus my email just in case.

Yes i remember you guys telling me last time about my etkey,haven't done any thing with it yet still on my desk top but now it say etkey short cut, when i got my levels back from when i changed computers, and what you guys were telling me about saving it, So i put it on my desk top awhile ago. Is there some thing i could do to fix it? :hmm

ya i think that what happy but i think we need to post some screen shots of what that et start pro looked like bc i never seen a et start pro with haft of it cut off and yes we did do that i am sorry zig bro that was my bad on that part i forget to unclench the box's where it does that shit :cry i don't no if a restore well fix that or not sorry bro

and it did not show up 2.60b it just show up 2.56 2.55 and 2.60

and when we try to start the game with et start pro it give him a error and did not start

zigzag.png

and he can't talk on vent well he is in game to

Yes i remember you guys telling me last time about my etkey,haven't done any thing with it yet still on my desk top but now it say etkey short cut, when i got my levels back from when i changed computers, and what you guys were telling me about saving it, So i put it on my desk top awhile ago. Is there some thing i could do to fix it? :hmm

the shortcut only goes to the etkey in your etmain folder, meaning its a shortcut to the NEW etkey that was created when you installed ET-Starter pro this happend because you didnt have 2.6 installed yet, its has happend to me before many years ago.....just ask leader to fix your level for you when in game, your level is posted on your profile, if you were demoted your level would be removed from your profile.