playing w/o a break

Betty Boop

19 members have voted

1. 1. the more long hours

• 01 to 05
    • 05 to 10
    • 10 to 20

• Leader

36--40 hours. Grinding my ass off during a 3 day event. Wanted a good head start lol.

From	     To	           Change Date
SiD	Cpt. TwatWaffle	  [ almost 2 hours after the post above ]
Edited by RedBaird

In my heyday I've done close to 24 hours straight. Now I'm getting old and can't do more than few hours at most without needing a break. These hands are tarnished.

Some weeks ago when my parents went gone for 4 days. I invited 3 friends to do a LAN party at my home. The only thing they needed to bring was ofc their PC/laptop.

I had everything setup Food on a big table and beer in the fridge which was 4 steps. The 1st and 2nd day we played for about 40 hours. Third day we did just nothing watching serie ( Game of Thrones ) 4th day we have gamed 6 hours then everyone helped with cleaning and brought them home with the car 2 hours later my parents came home. 

And now i live on my own i think i will do this again but then with Wolfenstein :) 

• Like 1