Why haxing? Tell u story?

Masa_1964

I have been asking this on players way long time (on et side) and I have been given some answers but still I question it deply. What it proves? Realy...

Yes in old days it improved playing skill and lifted u on player knowledge but it was like over 10y ago. Knowing there is more clever things then then but still

same question stays... why? In reality hacker is just same or even lower level player then u so dont feel taken :) And hacker! U shamed, maybe not right now

but later when u realise at u not better without those in real life. Sometime it seems like people like pretend successors of life to over well people with hacks

but forget at real life does not work that way :) (sometimes and some extent it does but it stops and hard). Hackers for doing money (and keeping servers clean are okay) and hackers for just beating

online game are sooooo diff and low lifers. IMHO

Masa_1964

1rst addtion... yes I have spoken with many which did it and all was main of building self confidense. Main thing was building it what? fake thing how solid is that?

I can tell from those storys not solid at all most of those end in hard and some does it with just for fun (which I dont find fun at all).

2nd I dont support hacking... dont read me wrong. dark webs and others are diff :) (which i dont know at all).

I don't really believe in Hacking online or anything. I find that Most people just do it for fun or because they found out how to exploit a game.

Well yeah... I was bit supriced when people on pro (in et) gaming sayed at is common some where 2004 between 2006 just at they look server limits on cvars and and look other options.

And those people was bit open it on that time (it was no on public chat or anyting) but it was pretty open. So I imagine not talked those people and not hackers after that what they

used and why what has been done there? Most coders left game during 2008 when they think et died? I still think some left for destroyiong game experience witch et gives. Look at it

how many games did came after it and still have support? Yeah... agree CS made it more public :) and more bucks fore some.

I say sorry for new people :) I shake bucket sometimes so for give me :D

Masa_1964

Majority of players are curious towards how hacks work, so they give it a test and most of them get busted, which they regret afterwards. Some are bored of the game and try to quit it the way of hacking in game, so they get intentionally busted and wont be coming back anymore (know couple of cases like that at ETpro) and the last group is just a bunch of retards who were shit before hacking and are still shit even with hacks, whereas their life is prolly just as poor as they et skills are.

• 2 weeks later...

I also think that it isn't allowed, so it makes it "exciting" something new. 

A friend hacked on Counter Strike Source and he got banned, like Aniky said, afterwards he regret using a hack. He have head his lesson :D