Other the cost of fun

. (dotman)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see us in jail now. What are you in for? Selling drugs to run our server. :D

:D Yes but you can tell the Judge, "but fortunately your honor, it was a volunteer community."

In the least...they won't get you for tax evasion :lol:

• Administrators

Yeah I guess so. But in all honesty and integrity, we do not do such things with contributions. We really are simply trying to pool the funds towards what we all love, and that is gaming! Look how we have expanded our ET servers and now to COD4, all with the help of gifters such as yourselves.

If you would like to be true F|A commuters, give to us, and not to your zealous-Zionist religious organization or affiliations. :D:P

Come along! We belong, feel the needs of F|A! :D

Yes I am sure the gifts go to not only the 4 ET servers and the CoD4 servers...but also to the vent server, Teamspeak server, Webpages and sites and not sure but also to the additional software downloads / CD's that are bought to enhance said servers pages and sites. F|A has done ALOT since inception in 6 months. I was in a very large guild(clan) on another game. I was fortunate to be able to experience the goings on behind the scenes, and actively contribute to the overall success of the guild. There is much people that play on the servers should be thankful for...for I as an individual have enjoyed the fruits of your labor and hope to one day participate in actively contributing to the success of F|A. I have played on most of the other servers...and still pop in from time to time on some of em...but something about the people that run this clan give a feeling of family that I havn't experienced since quitting my old game (I played for 9 years...in the guild for 5). So people...remember where your hunting grounds are at...and think of the people that helped create this wonderful family be what it is.

• Administrators
when did fa have a ts ?

And its removed too since in 2 months no one used it since all are on vent :D

We would increase the vent slots if needed.

Ive used both vent and team speak alot...TS first. The biggest difference I heard when I started using vent was that when more than 2 people tried talking at once...you could still 'understand' what was being said. Its not as scratchy or have as much feedback/background noises IMO. Plus nothing was better than being able to 'phantom' the DJ room and still be in the Main chat room.

• Administrators
Plus nothing was better than being able to 'phantom' the DJ room and still be in the Main chat room.

You are true vent user. :)

I know that this is a pretty old post to start off with.

But, i will be sure to try to give when i make some money, i'm trying to get a job within this month and next month.

So when the paychecks come in i'll be sure to give atleast $10 a month, i mean that's better than nothin right?

lol

even though i'm not in the clan yet and even if i don't make it in i'll still be here for the support! :D

and ill still play on the servers of course

• 3 weeks later...

I just got robbed by some corporate pri

People need to cough up some cash. FA is worth your money.

If =FIA= could list an address for checks I would send some but I don't use paypal and never will. I really don't want my checking account connected to the internet. There's probably others that feel this way.