Other the cost of fun

. (dotman)

Hi fellow members it has come to my notice that the clan could use a cash injection to help it grow we do have a paypal link just ask dare or rainer for the link any amout will be a help and will go to help the clan servers get bigger and better (and yes even my self will be giving some cash ) i know that only a few ppl are paying for our fun and i mean NOT many so dig deep and give :help:thanks

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

hehe any gifts would be great :P

Links are here:

<!-- m -->http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php/donations<!-- m -->

After you give a gift, let me know so I can add your name on our website contributor list.

Yes gifts help build the clan to expand into these multiple mods so that we can continue being the best for you guys. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated by F|A :thanks:)

bs that money goes for the weed !!!

• Administrators
Yes gifts help build the clan to expand into these multiple mods so that we can continue being the best for you guys. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated by F|A

Nah it goes for good cause since i am not allowed to smoke weed :(

Here is one of it. B) We had given few $$ to PBBANS when they had hard drive failures and asked SGA (Streaming Game Admins)for few donations. In the end if we get gifts it always come back to regulars in the form of fun on server. People pay 10$ each month for watching movie but they hardly want to pay for their every day fun on servers. :P

We are always thankful to all our contributors.

PBBans is a non-profit organization that provides a free service to players and server admins.

pbdonations.jpg

PS I love corona though :P

Yes gifts help build the clan to expand into these multiple mods so that we can continue being the best for you guys. Your generosity will be greatly appreciated by F|A :thanks:)

Pbbans is using that money for weed. :lol:

• Administrators

Hey... if it were, we would have a farm from those proceeds, and we wouldn't be asking for help cuz of our gangsta ties sellin' this supposed dope on the street would be a ton more revenue in profit to keep this place going on for decades! :P Think about it....