Other =F|A= Gameday Marathon

Platonic

I wish I had all these games but don't think my laptop can handle them

CS:GO is the heaviest of them all, but TF2 (tomorrow) is pretty light, worth a try and free to play!

http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/

• Like 1

I downloaded TF2, crashes all the time -.- had the same problem with CS:GO but that was fixed by updating drivers.. (but not a fan of the game)

NQ3 Gameday was awesome, had huge fun and it was very nice to see all the familiar people and even some I've never seen there before!
I think it was a great success, big thanks to the organizers and hosts as always, who did a fantastic job again! :)

We even managed to make every F|A get a pink name for the Screenshots, which really wasn't easy... because of reasons. ;)

Btw, I think it's time for another colour... my eyes are still bleeding! :D

... already downloaded CS:GO and TF2, but I'm afraid my Laptop isn't fast enough for CS:GO. It runs laggy when I play alone with Bots and it always crashes completely when I try to connect to a server. But TF2 runs quite well, so I'll try to be there tomorrow! :D

• Like 2

178.63.72.165:27015 opppssssss

So you are in the server?

could you type version in your console and tell me what your protocol version is?

nope, can not connect to server

Then i guess gameday wont be happening unless DD or someone else can update the server. :s

Yes, more!

attachicon.gif2015-12-28-185212-goldrush.jpg

19 full, make it 20 :P

Just to be sure all 21 are going to count :)

Edit: added one lost girl.

Yeaah got in the pics :) So i was in gameday. But for real, good job everyone, i try to be more active nextime.

Then i guess gameday wont be happening unless DD or someone else can update the server. :s

You mean ppls cant connect to server?

You mean ppls cant connect to server?

Yup, server version is older than client version which doesn't let people connect to server (i'm assuming that that's the problem since thats what i get after attempting to connect).

connect 178.63.72.165:27015
Connecting to public(178.63.72.165:27015) ...
Server is running an older version, client version 13516, server version 13509

Yup, server version is older than client version which doesn't let people connect to server (i'm assuming that that's the problem since thats what i get after attempting to connect).

connect 178.63.72.165:27015
Connecting to public(178.63.72.165:27015) ...
Server is running an older version, client version 13516, server version 13509

Reported, thanks for info and our apologize for inconveniences

• Like 2