Y i keep getting kicked by the PB??? please help

CrowKid

hi F|A community i got a little prob. the server keeps kicking me out for 2 reasons:

1. PK flow

2. General PB Client Authentication Failure

also Jmod =F|A+ Recruiting XPS keeps redirecting me to some weird F|A Beginner server please help me

did you update pb? If no, do it.

If you updated it and its still kiccking you, then I have no idea where is the problem...

also Jmod =F|A+ Recruiting XPS keeps redirecting me to some weird F|A Beginner server please help me

When server is full it is redirecting player to another server. ;)

• Like 1

but i already check for updates and reinstall the PB it even says that it installed correctly without errors but in game in the terminal~ i get the same message PunkBuster Client: O/S Exception Notice over and over until the PB kicks me out for different reasons

i already check for updates and reinstall the PB it even says that it installed correctly without errors but in game in the terminal~ i get the same message PunkBuster Client: O/S Exception Notice over and over until the PB kicks me out for different reasons

Lol, I had the same problem like you, here is the creeenshot, u have sth like this?:

85538075-4.jpg

I deleted all pb stuff and downloaded it again, then update. Now works fine. ;)

I've already answered on your question.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/7656-y-i-keep-getting-kicked-by-the-pb-please-help/

last post.

oh, just little add, once I was forced to reinstal whole et because reinstall of pb gave shit.

• Administrators

1. Delete PB folder and re install using pbsv.exe and pb services also.

Run game as admin if you are on vista or windows 7.

Thx forum for the help i tested it quick and its working fine for now but ill do a full test latter cause its 5 AM and i just got home from work i gonna go hit the hay (go to sleep) for a while thx again forum for the support latter