Limitless

deckoskvarta

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4422836/

Any fans of this one? The series is based on a movie Limitless if anyone has seen it. I recommend it to anyone that loved the movie, I got hooked in 2 days, watched all 10 episodes in a row :D

"A man gains the ability to use the full extent of his brain's capabilities." I like the intro hh. Might just watch it! If you have any similair proposition like this pls do share so i can put it on my HD when im off to platform :)

• Like 1

Have  to check it out.

"A man gains the ability to use the full extent of his brain's capabilities." I like the intro hh. Might just watch it! If you have any similair proposition like this pls do share so i can put it on my HD when im off to platform :)

Have you seen the movie "Lucy"? Fits the description.

• Like 1

Have  to check it out.

Have you seen the movie "Lucy"? Fits the description.

Hey m8, the name ring's a bell but am not 100% sure. But now as you mentioned it I will check it out!

Thnx :)

• Platinum VIP

I enjoy the series although I will say its got more of a humorous aspect than I anticipated.  I'd still recommend you give it a try!

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators

Watching it! This is kick ass series! Just about to finish it! With my sore throat + cold virus party from kid - i am hanging to this one!

https://www.netflix.com/title/80065182

I watched it when it was on and really liked it...But as per usual though they cancelled it after 1 season.

Shame as i really liked it. If you haven't already watched the Limitless film with Bradley Cooper then go watch that as the TV show will make a bit more sense then.

• 100 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

I watched it when it was on and really liked it...But as per usual though they cancelled it after 1 season.

Shame as i really liked it. If you haven't already watched the Limitless film with Bradley Cooper then go watch that as the TV show will make a bit more sense then.

Yup was trying to find season 2 but can't find it.. and figured it was cancelled! It was getting interesting and I was wondering what would happen now since he got immune 100% and no booster shots.