Assassin's Creed Syndicate vs Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege?

Bow_In_Honor

So after the purchase of my new GPU, I got a promotional code from Amazon that allows me to pick between Assassin's Creed Syndicate, or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.

I'm not sure which one to pick, so I thought I'd get some opinions from you guys.

I'm sure most of you will say "Well it depends on what you're into". So let me give you some info on the type of games I like, and hopefully that'll clue you into what I should pick.

• I like First Person Shooters. (I'm a COD4 Guy, so obviously)
  • I want the game that not so much has the best story, but the best game-play online, and offline.
  • I want one that will give me the most when it comes to multiplayer options.
  • I want one that has amazing graphics.

I could think up more but I gotta go.

Let me know what you guys think!.

Edited by Bow_In_Honor

How is it pointless?

I was asking for peoples opinions on both games...

I'm sure most of you will say "Well it depends on what you're into". So let me give you some info on the type of games I like, and hopefully that'll clue you into what I should pick.

• I like First Person Shooters. (I'm a COD4 Guy, so obviously)
  • I want the game that not so much has the best story, but the best game-play online, and offline.
  • I want one that will give me the most when it comes to multiplayer options.
  • I want one that has amazing graphics.

Doesn't leave much room for opinions when you pretty much say what you're looking for?

AC:S is copy paste crap that you can try out by buying any other AC game (minus black flag) for a cheap cost. AC is also known to have a shit load of bugs. Good looking game. No Multiplayer.

RS:S is a tactical online-only FPS with no campaign. It's not out yet, so not a wide market of people have even tried it. But from videos, it pretty much looks like CS:GO with destructible terrain.

One is a story driven single player stealth/adventure game, the other is an online multiplayer FPS. Thus my conclusion seems common sense.

Doesn't leave much room for opinions when you pretty much say what you're looking for?

. Thus my conclusion seems common sense.

I would agree that it'd be common sense, except I knew nothing about either games except that one was a FPS, and I haven't played an AC game since the 3rd, and didn't know if it was the same copy paste shit as the others. That's why I started the thread.

I didn't know AC:S has no multiplayer, and I didn't know RS:S has no campaign. I literally just got an email saying I could get one or the other, and I had to go to work, so I threw it on here for you guys to give me some opinions on what I would probably enjoy the most.

Just because I gave a description of what I liked, doesn't mean I wouldn't be open to either game. If that was the case I wouldn't of made the thread at all, and just went with RS:S.

AC:S is copy paste crap that you can try out by buying any other AC game (minus black flag) for a cheap cost. AC is also known to have a shit load of bugs. Good looking game. No Multiplayer.

RS:S is a tactical online-only FPS with no campaign. It's not out yet, so not a wide market of people have even tried it. But from videos, it pretty much looks like CS:GO with destructible terrain.

One is a story driven single player stealth/adventure game, the other is an online multiplayer FPS.

This is the kind of stuff I was looking for.