• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Donation Goal and Candy Prize

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Owned

Owned

CoC General

• CS Member
  • 797 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:0wn3d
  • Admin:12
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:Owned?!
  • Steam ID:76561198029594679
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

Contributor

0F143403F94624632

30E819578D6350438

2x $25 = $50

was a 25 a day limit on paypal i guess. here is my contribution :)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

RedBaird

RedBaird

What does this thing do? I will push it and see...

• Leader
  • 6,177 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • EvolveHQ:FA_Redbaird
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:=F|A=RedBaird
  • T-M:ET: 13-4

Donator

0F143403F94624632     $25

thats the first one, the second one for $25 asked me to link my bank or a credit card so ill have to take a look into this i guess... sigh paypal pls.

It is almost like they have a daily limit for you to send to FA!  I wonder what's going to happen with my subscription to FA-VIP?

Owned

Owned

CoC General

• CS Member
  • 797 posts
Has a brilliant future

Donator

Contributor

It is almost like they have a daily limit for you to send to FA!  I wonder what's going to happen with my subscription to FA-VIP?

may be, but i find it kind of stupid if it is actually a daily limit...

*edit*

also screw paypal with their own currency conversion rates screwing me out of my money, put exactly 50 dollar on my paypal account but as my main currency is euro they converted it and charged a different amount forcing me to top up my paypal account with 10 euro's as that is the minimum.

StarBlazer

StarBlazer

L3: Novice

• COD Member
  • 76 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:14
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:StarBlazer
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:4041083
  • T-M:1-0

That is Paypal for you!!!  Would never let them have access to my bank account.

Star

Owned

Owned

CoC General

• CS Member
  • 797 posts
Has a brilliant future

Donator

Contributor

just a lil boop to update this thread and get in the public view again -_-

von Rantala

von Rantala

L11: Assassin

• Leader
  • 9,619 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:vonRantala
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:=F|A=von Rantala
  • T-M:ET: 20-11

Donator

I will fix it in Saturday if i am able, if not, then in monday. Its fathers day weekend coming and tomorrow is a lot to things to do also.

Minor update, to update donation goal is in first place on my to do list, i havent got access to update donation goal yet, and DD is super busy now and i dont want to bother him, we can still keep donations coming, lets not give minor site error to stop us to donate, we still can meet our donation goal, and i can keep your updated on our current amoun what is now 3847$.

/moved to site announcement section!

Edited by von Rantala, 09 November 2015 - 04:51 AM.

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,290 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:Mrkarizmatic1
  • Admin:17
  • Server:Insurgency
  • Alias:=F|A=Mr.Karizmatic
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:84857256
  • T-M:ET: 14-7
    INS: 1-1

Donator

Contributor

i shall try to donate but i am a bit low in money as i am student but i shall try and start saving some money and till the year end hope i shall donate atleast 5$...

Edit: i have been searching a thread which was about how indian people or who live in india can donate so can u guys pm me that link i cant find it i tried searching..

P.S : i have a credit card..........

thx alot..........

AFCA

AFCA

L4: Apprentice

• ET Member
  • 548 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • EvolveHQ:AFCA
  • Admin:15
  • Alias:=F|A= AFCA
  • T-M:4-4

Donator

Bevestigingsnummer: 26596296F2358292U

come on 2 tickets in the pocket :D

FireWienie

FireWienie

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 891 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • EvolveHQ:WombWomb
  • Alias:=F|A=FireWienie

It's a shame I haven't gotten payed by Youtube yet, but once I start getting money I'll be sure to donate a portion of it. Now all I need is my channel to grow :P

Betty Boop

Betty Boop

L3: Novice

• Banned
  • 57 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:7
  • Server:None

Donator

will do my best to help you 

parrot

parrot

• ET Member
  • 954 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:15
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Frijoles, Buffett
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:9182906

Donator

Contributor

06S808901B7793504

​50 USD

Helsen

Helsen

• Regular User
  • 871 posts
Name known to all
  • T-M:ET: 11-7

Donator

I don't have paypal active atm. So I would like to send my donation to a trusted clanmember, who is able to tranfer it onwards. I am not picky ;). Maybe someone who volunteers can send me a pm?

von Rantala

von Rantala

L11: Assassin

• Leader
  • 9,619 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • EvolveHQ:vonRantala
  • Alias:=F|A=von Rantala
  • T-M:ET: 20-11

Donator

I don't have paypal active atm. So I would like to send my donation to a trusted clanmember, who is able to tranfer it onwards. I am not picky ;). Maybe someone who volunteers can send me a pm?

Krayzie is our guy with these kind donations. http://fearless-assa...r/2618-krayzie/Feel free to pm to him, he is in mini vacation now and if i remember correly he will be back next monday.

Helsen

Helsen

• Regular User
  • 871 posts
Name known to all
  • T-M:ET: 11-7

Donator

@Ranta: it looks like Sis is helping out already :D. You will hear from me soon :P

xP.Bo0m!?

xP.Bo0m!?

L10: Grand Master

• Regular User
  • 3,612 posts
Glorious beacon of light
  • Admin:3
  • Server:None
  • T-M:10-6

Donator

POPULAR

100$

Confirmation number: 9CV620417S2373615

Big THANK YOU to AUDREY who helped me and made a transfer in my behalf couse i don't have PP account. So Audrey once again thnx for your help :)

So, im not a candy lover, so i will share my 10 tickets to 5 members, 2 tickets each.

1. 20$ aka 2 tickets i give to mr. RedBaird. He's always polite, helpfull and doesnt overreact on some maybe stupid questions i ask etc.. So I respect your abilitty to be calm in such situations and polite no matter what. So 2 tickets for you m8.

2. 20$=2 tickets to mr. d..x At beginning i was freaked out when you joined server and just was silent not soeaking a word, literally. But as mr. Redbaird you guided me with some tehnicall issues and adviced me many times. And yeah like 10 days ago you made my day by telling a joke on server for the very 1st time. Anyway thnx for that all.

3. 20$=2 tickets to Sis<3 for bringing my ass on FA in tje first place. I know her for years and ofc she suffered for years with my attitude hahaha so I can say she has nervs of steel. At least with me. Well we've been thro lot of ups and downs together. And ofc she helped me here I can say more than anybody else. So ty sis love ya

4. 20$=2 tickets to Audrey. Didn't have much chance to talk couse playing on different servers but together with everyone else above listed, she helped me with stuff when I just started here. And yes without her there wouldnt be this payment. So thnx Audrey. Hvalaa

Final 5. 20$= 2 tickets to Helsen. Smelly guy but what we can do :P JJ, friendly, helpfull, well to be short great m8 and companion on server.

Soo i know 99% of my time Im pissed off got short temper and maybe don't always know how to express my gratitude, so this is my little 'Thank you' gift for you all. Love ya.

Edit: Thank You von Rantala for allowing me to do this. Appreciate it. And sorry for spamming your inbox lol.

Best regards, xP.NervousBo0m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users