Winter maps

Sisje

• 2 weeks later...
  • Leader

But, but...it's Spring, going into Summer for those south of the Equator!  

Well, we could give them a "White Christmas" that way.   :)  Brrr, got a fire going in the fireplace yet?  My neighbors are using stinky wood.

• Like 1

Hahaha I used to love seeing the Grinch as the axis's face for the Christmas spirit, that always made me smile :P I can't remember what they made the allies though. And then obviously candy canes knife and other Christmas thing's for weapons. It's a nice idea but maybe takes a lot of work, not really sure as I don't maintain servers so perhaps not worth it.

But, but...it's Spring, going into Summer for those south of the Equator!  

Well, we could give them a "White Christmas" that way.   :)  Brrr, got a fire going in the fireplace yet?  My neighbors are using stinky wood.

shakes my snow globe :)

• 3 weeks later...

Found my christmas soundpack from 3y back from my HDD also.

Grinch pack and Northpole- classic.

I´ve seen a lot of cool winter maps on other server and everybody played for obj without whining.(didn´t find that etpub server this year, dang it)